SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Reminder: Watch Lou Engle this Sunday, July 25th at Forerunner Christian Fellowship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Reminder: Watch Lou Engle this Sunday, July 25th at Forerunner Christian Fellowship

Reminder: Watch Lou Engle this Sunday, July 25th at Forerunner Christian Fellowship at 8:30am CDT, 10:30am CDT, & 6pm CDTSaturday, July 24, 2010 7:34 AM
This Sunday, July 25, at Forerunner Christian Fellowship:

Lou Engle will share the vision for TheCall Sacramento, September 3–4, 2010, and the prophetic dreams surrounding this upcoming event. Services will be on:

Sunday, 8:30am CDT
Sunday, 10:30am CDT
Sunday, 6:00pm CDT

http://www.ihop.org/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000048153
Watch Now (click the link) replay
http://ihop.org/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000048153

Ezekiel 22:30—So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land...

Altar-ed States

“Gather to Me my consecrated ones, who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice . . . call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you” —Psalm 50:5,15

Ten years ago, four hundred thousand primarily young people, the consecrated ones, the Nazirites, gathered to the Mall in D.C. to fast and pray for America. Now, ten years later, the stakes couldn’t be higher. Seismic political, economic, and societal shifts are drastically reshaping California, every state, and the nation. This is the time for a great spiritual outpouring to be unleashed to meet the demand of these times.

God’s prescription in the day of trouble is to regather the consecrated ones to the place of the covenant, the cross, not just to be blessed, but to rend our hearts and call upon God. In that place of united fasting and prayer, God promises to release deliverance and help.

Therefore, we are again summoning thousands of young and old—those who have been marked by TheCall's solemn assemblies and those whose hearts burn for their generation—to gather in Sacramento as consecrated, intercessory representatives from, and on behalf of, California and every state to "altar" their lives, "altar" their states, and "altar" the nation.

Can California be changed? Can a nation be changed? Yes, but only if they are altar-ed!

“Elijah repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down . . . then the fire fell.” —1 Kings 18:30, 38

Day 1—Friday Evening—Prophetic Worship

Day 2—Saturday 9am–9pm—Joel 2 Solemn Assembly

Get the Detailed Breakdown of the event.

http://www.thecall.com/Groups/1000057357/TheCall/ezekiel2230/Sacramento/Sacramento.aspx

2010/7/25 12:43
janny2006

Re: Reminder: Watch Lou Engle this Sunday, July 25th at Forerunner Christian Fellows

Brother Lou's main message just want to tell American Church, it is time to pray and fast !!!!! (Joel 2)
call forth the sacred assembly !

if you do not like Brother Lou Engle or Mike Bickle
that is perfectly fine, fasting and prayer meeting do not fousus on any man, we only focus on Lord Jesus Christ, please just forget brother Lou and Mike.

you can have your own prayer meeting at your home , WE pray that all the church will become a praying church, Pray with God's Word at the end time

in church history, 1722 Moravian brethren revival last for 100 years, Zinzendorf lead day and night prayers(24/7) among the Moravian brethren. some of them sold themself as slaves for the sake of Gospel, their power come from PRAYERS !
in the modern days church history, churches in Korea and China have great revival, Korean church held day and night prayers,
early morning paryer meeting (5 am up) and midnight prayer meeting is very usual thing in churches in Korean and China. their power come from PrayerS!

"Current studies speculate that Europe, far into its post Christian era, may already be on the verge of yielding to the growing Moslem influence, but other parts of the world will resist, causing much bloodshed."

WE pray that America will be in the other parts of the world to resist the Muslim influence.

We are in the days of Elijah confronting evil leader (king
Ahab, 1 kings 18 ) and evil environment (abortion, gay marriage , lawless , Muslim influence
.....)

Do not forget, Muslim people held a "prayer meeting" at DC capital hill last year !!!!! it was a spiritual invasion. if people of false gods know how to exercise their witchcraft,
how come we are the people of GOD ALLMIGHTY, we ignore and do not pray !!!!! when God's people PRAY will storm the heaven,

It is time to call forth sacred assembly, praying and fasting meeting (Joel 2:15) around America, i.e., Sacramento, CA, Dallas TX.

(1 king 18) Prophet Elijah on the Mount Carmel war against the power of darkness.
I personally believe the sacred assembly/prayer fasting meeting(the-call) happen in Sacramento, CA , it could be modern days God’s people (Elijah) spiritual warfare against the darkness

2010/8/15 19:24Profile
janny2006

Re:

Dear Friends,

do not forget to join the prayers at the same time, please let your Christians friends know this and join the prayers.

theCall Sacramento prayer meeting will be held tonight (worship time) and tomorrow whole day (9am- 9pm prayers )

prayers can change the destiny of California !

watch www.god.tv/live www.god.tv

--- On Thu, 8/26/10, Lou Engle <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: A Special Message from Mike Huckabee, former Governor of Arkansas
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 10:13 AM

Watch video from former Governor Mike Huckabee

http://www.thecall.com/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000090530
- or -

Visit TheCall.com/Sacramento for information or to register for this historic event.

2010/9/3 15:44Profile

Re:

I encourage anyone and everyone NOT to go to the call with Lou Engle. These guys are false and declaring false messages. I remember the one I went to in Dallas years ago. They "declared" that the spirit of abortion was broken over the state of Texas. Now Houston is building the largest abortion clinic in the WQRLD. Just a bunch of charasmatic hype.

They also talked about Christians needing to ask the native americans for forgiveness for what happened to them YEARS ago by other people. Nonsense. They should have encourage Christians to lay their life down and to share the gospel with these people so they might have life in Christ.

2010/9/3 17:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy