SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I am playing the Paul Washer shocking message at my work tommorow

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

I am playing the Paul Washer shocking message at my work tommorow

I will be playing most of the video tommorow at work God willing.Please pray that the Lord will use it to speak to many of the people their, many catholics their and even coworkers will be watching so please pray for a blessing, i had to show it since I have the opportunity.

2010/7/20 22:03Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: I am playing the Paul Washer shocking message at my work tommorow

Forgive me for my lack of imagination, as I work in a law office, but exactly how are you going to be playing Paul Washer's sermon while you work?

2010/7/20 22:54Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

I was wondering the same thing...

Praise God for the opportunity. May the Lord bless this mightly

2010/7/20 23:20Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Its funny you ask. I actually by the will of God got this job at a an assisted living place as a housekeeper, well God opened the job up for me and i worked and it became hard and i wondered why I was their and if this was his will, well i told him i was going to look for another job because it didn't seem to be his will. Right around that time I was asked to lead the bible study one week, and i did it and they liked it and asked me to do it again. They liked it again and then they asked me to be the leader of the bible study. Now every wednesday i lead it and get to take a 45 minute break to do the study, so i have 45 minutes to do the study, but it is such a blessing and I get to do whatever i want read whatever text out of the Bible or play a video, but this is such a great opportunity to reveal godly material to people who probably might have never heard it the right way.

2010/7/20 23:21Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brother John may God shake what can be shaken! I will pray that God ripes through the hearts of men and women that watch the video and feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit through the words of brother Paul Washer. May Christ receive the full reward of His sufferings!

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/21 0:53Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Oh, what a blessed opportunity! He will put you in the most wonderful positions to share the truth when you are obedient.

I am so curious as to the response and to the doors that open up for you.

My field where I work is the town I deliver mail in. Never would I have thought that as a 48 year old woman would I be doing this work. I so glorify the Lord for this priviledge. I wait patiently for open doors. If they mention the Lord, the door is open. I had to overcome fear of being fired, but He gave me the job, and He will use me and others as long as He needs.

Recently, I had become grieved because the winters here are hard, and my back is not in good shape. A very desolate walking portion of the route was removed where the elements beat upon you, and where I would become the most discouraged. Most people would be upset to lose the work time, but He will give me other work. I have never lacked.

I guess I'm saying all this to encourage others to see you job also as the place where the gospel is to be lived and shared.

I bless the Lord for your opportunity brother, and most importantly, your obedience in filling that need. Stay ever so humble as He uses you to minister the lowly as well as the lofty ones.

Kathleen

2010/7/21 7:11Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Sounds like a divine appointment! You are in my prayers. For a second there I imagined you sitting at your desk blasting Paul Washer's sermon down the hall way from your office/cubical. I was going to suggest that might not be such a great idea. But, what you are doing sounds great! God bless you in it.

2010/7/21 9:58Profile
Jimotheus

Re:

Greetings to all:

I know that Mr. Paul Washer is somewhat of a celebrity on this website so I know that some will be offended by what I am going to say, but I don't care because it is the truth. Mr. Washer is certainly a passionate preacher and a serious communicator. However, as I have listened to this gentleman a number of times before, all his passionate preaching (for the most part) is simply warmed-over calvinistic fatalism. I am sorry to say, but he spues out this poisonous theology that is contrary to the Faith that was once delivered to the saints. There are some things he says that are good things that should be of much concern to the Church in the last days, and for that, I congradulate him. It is this fact that makes Paul Washer, and others like him of great danger to new converts. While there may be some sound teaching on a number of subjects unfortunately the calvinism bleeds through his messages. Some of you may not agree with this little assesment, but one thing is for sure it is either John Calvin, or John 3:16. I warn any newly born Christians to flee from calvinism, or any other "ism" for that matter, and get hooked up with the Bible and the Holy Spirit. He will lead you and guide you into all truth; he will never lead you astray, and he certianly will not endorse calvin's theology.

2010/7/21 14:18Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Hey, who just threw a rock at a hornet nest???

:-)

2010/7/21 16:16Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Thank you Miccah, I just laughed real hard.

Edit*** I just was convicted that that could have come out wrong, your concern is not what made me laugh jimotheus, simply that I have gathered since I joined this forum, that this topic is kind of faux pas.

2010/7/21 16:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy