SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for an event

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Prayer for an event

We are having an Christian concert coming up that my church does every year. We invite local Christian bands to come in a play but this year I plan on presenting the Gospel to them in a different way that many of them have never heard, talking about true salvation isn't from the pit of hell but from the pit of sin that we love to wallow in before we become Christians. I didn't know the full gospel in the years past and so I didn't speak much on the gospel because frankly the gospel I knew didn't work so why would I pass something that didn't work to others to see if it would work for them?

Anyways I am just wanting Christ Glorified and hearts turned toward God in all of this the events date is July 24th and I am excited to preach to the youth of this town.

To give you some insight on what the condition of the town is in 6 out of 10 youth have either tried or are activity using drugs now. Our population is about 3500 people there is a rise in teen pregnancy and premartial sex and along with that an increase in abortion. There are consist drinking parties and have been fatalities do to these parties.

This group of teens have been feed half gospel most of their lives and think they are saved because of the Sinner's Prayer. How do I know this? Because I was one of them.

I just pray that Good Seed falls on Good Soil Lyons,KS needs a revival and I pray that this message at least shakes some of the cobwebs loose. Pray for God to show up and cut deeply the hearts of men, women, teens, and children that they may come to Christ Jesus and be saved by the Grace of God for the Glory of Christ Jesus. Thank you all very much for praying it is all very much appreciated.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/14 2:28Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Prayer for an event

The event that we are doing is this Saturday, could you please continue to pray that Christ move in Power on the hearts. I am still planning on speaking and to be quite honest am trusting the Lord to speak through me and so I know it will be a success no matter the outcome but I just would like to have this event basked in prayer.

Thank you again for praying all is appreciated!

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/22 3:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

Praying Matthew. God is moving among young people in small towns, believing for yours.

2010/7/22 9:01Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I believe the Lord is working in my heart, I asked myself what would Jesus want to say to a group of teenagers. The Holy Spirit just pushed on my heart one thing, HIS Love is Better Than Wine. Its better than any sin we commit its better than any crime against deity. Its better than drugs, alcohol, and sex. HIS LOVE is beyond me and if I truly have His Love it WILL change me completely. Are you changed by the Love of God? or do you still live in your sin thinking its the better deal? God is crying over you now beaconing for you to come to me my child I know you hurt I know there is pain I know your every thought and I have counted your every tear. Are you effected by my Love? Are you effected by the Love of the Cross?

Sorry but this just kind of poured out, please keep praying for this I know God will do wonders for His Kingdom and His Glory. Also thank you for praying Goldminer I appreciate the prayers. God knows I need them :)

2010/7/23 1:50Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Tomorrow is the big day I am desperate for God to move in this town and county please keep praying. Thank you Saints for all of your prayer Support this all wouldn't be possible without you. I am in desperate need of God and I pray the Holy Spirit shakes what can be shaken tomorrow. If you wish to pray while the event is going it starts at 4 pm central standard time. Thank you again for your prayers I will let you know what God decides to do. I only hope that I can glorify Christ tomorrow and be a humble vessel for the Love and Light of Christ Jesus.

2010/7/24 0:43Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Yesterday we had about 50+ people show up some of them were from out of town some of them from Lyons. I didn't have a huge respond as far as my message but I was pleased to find that a good number of people were listening. I didn't do an alter call or anything like that but told them to come talk to me afterward if they wanted to know more about what I talked about. There were a few that I talked with that said what I talked about was exactly what the Lord has been showing them lately.

I had a group of about 7 to 8 teens there huttled in a group that I invited to youth group to maybe further tell them of the Lord. Thank you for all your prayers I appreciated them all very much.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/25 10:06Profile
Nellie

Re:

Remember "Matthew", God will bring forth the Fruit.
Just keep sowing.
May He be Glorified in all of us.
Your Post Blessed me.
Just keep pouring out.
God Bless you.
Nellie

2010/7/25 10:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy