SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School Application (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Congragulations! This is great news brother and an answer to prayer!

Thank you brothers for your warm wishes.. I am so happy there is a community of support for me as I do this. I hope to contribute back my life to many here as the Lord allows.

2004/12/9 15:43Profile
moreofHim

Re: Bible school

Wow! congratulations are deserved all around SI. What a wonderful opportunity for you, Greg. I know the Lord has His hands all over this. I am looking forward to seeing and hearing what the Lord will be doing in your walk over the next couple of years.

May the Lord be with you and be glorified in all you do. May you be blessed for being a willing servant. May you increase in Godly wisdom and not mere knowledge. May the work of His hands be displayed in an awsome way your life!

y.s.i.C.- Chanin

2004/12/9 15:58Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

God's direction for your life has been such an inspiration to me. You're so willing to do whatever God wants you to do. You're constantly looking for ways in which God may want to use you. It's awesome! None of my words can really express.

I look forward to fellowshiping with you soon! It'll be a blessing to have you back for a time. Of course, I will still be praying for you brother.

2004/12/9 16:23Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Brother, I am glad with you! May these years are years for your spiritual growth, years in which our Lord will reveal to you more and more and will share His heart with you!

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths! Proverbs 3:6

Your brother in Jesus,
Kire

2004/12/9 16:23Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

My prayers are certainly with you brother! Keep stoking the fire! I'm sure I'll be out to see you all in CA again. Don't sell your coat just yet, I talked to a guy in CA today who said it is freezing in some parts right now. ;-)

God Bless and God Speed!

-Robert

2004/12/9 16:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

This is great brother, I am so full of joy for you my friend! And the benefit of you being here in my backyard soon. (O.K., it's a big backyard, but still) So looking forward to getting together finally.

Praise God, this will be a wonderful journey for you and you have the prayers of many...Man, I am excited for you brother!

2004/12/10 1:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is great brother, I am so full of joy for you my friend! And the benefit of you being here in my backyard soon. (O.K., it's a big backyard, but still) So looking forward to getting together finally.

I am overwhelmed and blessed by the response from all you dear brothers and sisters from this site. The thread responses and emails have been very encouraging and I praise God for all of you who help make this ministry fruitful by your prayers and supplications in the Lord and your generous gifts. I will keep everyone updated on dates, etc as I go to the USA.. prayers would be appreciated in the interm.. I will keep everyone posted.

2004/12/11 0:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just to keep everyone up to date... I am still awaiting the application for my visa that the Bible School will be sending. I have bought an airplane ticket for a very cheap price $119 canadian from Toronto to Los Angles, California that leaves on January 10th. Brother Josh olson will be picking me up and I will be staying at his house with his family from january 11th to the end of the month. I will go to the school feb 1st. which is about 30 minutes away from where Josh lives in escondido. Please continue to pray for the visa that I recieve the application in ample time and that I am able to get the visa no questions asked from the americian embassy in toronto.

I am so excited at what the Lord has in store for me.. thanks for all the prayers and support as I take this step. If you want to support me financially you can do so here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/support.html]Donations[/url]

2004/12/19 12:22Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Boy that is cheap, do they give you an extra coat for sitting in the cargo area? ;-)

Which airport and time of arrival on the 10th?

2004/12/19 13:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Which airport and time of arrival on the 10th?

:-( hmm wonders if I should make this publically disclosed information :-P

Arrive: January 10th (Jetsgo) LOS ANGELES (Terminal 21) 2:15pm

2004/12/19 13:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy