SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : FULL SHOCKING VIDEO - False spirits Invade (9 mins)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Andrew_Strom

FULL SHOCKING VIDEO - False spirits Invade (9 mins)

ANOTHER SHOCKING VIDEO - FULL VERSION. Last week we published a brief video showing footage of "Kundalini"-type spirits invading the church on a mass scale. Now here's Part One of the Full Documentary on the same Topic (9 mins). It gives a much fuller picture of how this "invasion" started - and the terrible worldwide impact on the church. Here's the link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpw2oQrvMM

2010/7/8 15:59Profile

Re: FULL SHOCKING VIDEO - False spirits Invade (9 mins)

After watching your preliminary vid, there was intention to comment, yet it never came about. (The 1st part of this documentary was along the lines of what was going to be commented anyway.)

What was going to be stated then, will be now.

When a brother asked me to go with him to St. Louis Missouri for a laughing revival and get "drunk in the spirit", first thoughts were "what's up with that?"

There was a check in my spirit then and there and he was warned to avoid it. He went anyway.

When he returned he already evidenced symptoms of stuff i had seen in Ashrams, occultists, and the like. He was warned again and he shrugged it off saying things to me like,"i guess you don't want evidence of God's spirit in your life."

He was asked what makes that evidence of God's Spirit. He was then shown from 1st John and 1st Timothy evidences contrary to God's Spirit. There was a strong tension building in him, and he was asked why he could not look me in the eyes when talking with me anymore.

He denied this and was challenged to prove it.

He glanced for only a second and his body began trembling. He became flush and started sweating.

He was told that this that he had recieved was not from God and he best repent and stay away. He didn't and became worse.

Whenever we crossed paths after that encounter, he would tell me what i had been doing and advise me, claiming it to be prophecy...

...but never once looked me in the eyes again, and as well kept a distance of 4 to 5 feet.

He was told that God had much better for him than that spirit running his show now; but, he would not turn from it.

He was delivered 4 years later, and almost back to normal again...but damage had been done.

He used to know the Bible like the back of his hand, yet he told me he now had memory problems and could not remember things related to messages from the pulpit and scriptures.

i laid hands on him and asked God to heal him in Jesus name. After that we had to go together through the foundations of faith in Jesus Christ from the Bible. We spent much time studying and alot of petitioning before God's throne. He is back on the straight and narrow, yet i have not yet been told that praying for this brother to persist is no longer needed. It has been about 12 years.
------------------------------------------------------------

The Lord was asked at the onset just what is it that makes these turn to those type meetings.

He told me, "They say they want to worship Me, but they want sensation. Most lack needed discernment through a belief based on experiences and what they think is My Spirit, but have no solid relationship in Me. Much of what they think is of me is not. They all have sacraficed true wisdom and knowledge and understanding in Me alone for the sake of entertainment...you are guilty of the same."

I was shown ways where i was always trying to "get something out of it", yet not being content to pour myself into His service.

This has given much food for thought over the years, mostly in noting the condition of the average claimant to our Faith, going to church to: sing some songs, hear a sermon, and many wishing the prayers were shorter. These are those who get upset if the pastor goes over the designated time limit, rush off to go and do elsewhere, and complain that God's Spirit is not in that place (or is lacking reality in their lives)... the whole time avoiding His moving beyond "3 songs, a prayer, and a sermon."

It's not those who have already been decieved into such that is so troubling, but those of these mentioned who think that everything is just alright between they and God.

The first, second, and third wave are only the beginnings of something far more deceptive and sinister.

It is prayed, and will continue, that God will richly bless you in God's ministry towards clarifying to His people;

that those who have not yet a walking God-ward relationship through His mercy, forgiveness, and grace in Jesus, become aware exactly just what is afoot;

that all these will recognize why the need for an unceasing growing relationship in Him, as such 'signs' must be discerned only through and in our Word of God who lives and abides forever.

Agape,
g
Acts 20:32

edited: 2 word added that were left out.

2010/7/8 19:22

Super interesting. Something that I also find interesting though is that this gift of laughter actually IS found in the Scriptures. However it's not going to be in the context that the proponents of this "gift" wish it to be in. On a series I was listening to on Biblical revival a year or so back being done by a Jewish scholar, he noted something quite intriguing found in Exodus 32:6 in the context of the people forsaking God and now worshiping the golden calf (who they still referred to as The LORD 'YHWH', which is another thing I find quite interesting)

So the next day they rose early and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.(NASB)

That last word, "play" (in Hebrew צחק 'tsachaq') is actually literally rendered, "to laugh". And the most accurate literal translation should be that the people "rose up to laugh". Anyone can Google the word themselves and find the translation if they're curious. It's pretty fascinating.

I find it interesting myself that people rising up to laugh is in direct connection with pagan revelries and false worship of the Lord. Exodus 32:4-5

I just see this as quite curious, since even on the video's Youtube page itself, some commentators are saying things like, "You can't find that the gift of laughter ISN'T in the Bible! Be careful brother! My experience with the gift of laughter, yada, yada, yada....!"

As for myself, I'm not so sure that it isn't in the Bible. And I don't think that Andrew Strom is the brother that needs to be "careful".

Thanks for the video. Needed in these times.

2010/7/8 19:49
Lysa

East TN for now!

Laughing in the spirit is in the Bible but certain preachers have made a religion out of laughing (thereby writing books and gathering a crowd to follow him).

Speaking in tongues is in the Bible but certain churches have made a religion out of the gift of tongues (thereby writing books about their "church" and gathering many churches to follow him).

Signs and wonders is in the Bible but certain preachers have made a religion out of signs and wonders (thereby writing books and gathering a crowd to follow him).

People know that these individual things are not the whole Jesus but parts of Jesus that are warped when worshipped by themselves, and why these people and churches have garnered enemies. (maybe enemies is a strong word).

Personally, I don't want to always FOCUS on what others are doing wrong. Oh that we would learn (that I would learn) to focus on Christ and Him crucified so that Jesus can and would help whoever is in my sphere of influence. And whoever is in your spere of influence!! Wow! Talk about revival!!

God bless us all as we become like Him,
Lysa

2010/7/8 20:33Profile
Andrew_Strom

Re:

Phanetheus - that is an amazing testimony.
Yes - there have been huge numbers who ignored that "still small voice" inside - warning them.
And they have often become spiritually damaged by this stuff.

2010/7/9 11:44Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Quote:
Personally, I don't want to always FOCUS on what others are doing wrong. Oh that we would learn (that I would learn) to focus on Christ and Him crucified so that Jesus can and would help whoever is in my sphere of influence. And whoever is in your spere of influence!! Wow! Talk about revival!!

God bless us all as we become like Him,
Lysa

2 Timothy 3:13
while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Lysa is right. There was a time in my life where I checked out a lot of the false teachers and imposters, but I had impure motives. Secretly, I wanted to feel good about myself by elevating myself above the junk they produce, rather than demonstrating a more excellent way.

Paul'd advise to Timothy does not stop there but exhorts him

2 Timothy 3:14
But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The scripture says that these thing will for sure happen and get worse.

Nothing we can do about it but warning them, but moreover, let us not forget to practice our most holy faith and offer help for those who come out of it like our brother Phanetheus did.

2010/7/9 16:14Profile
narrowwalker

Re:

Could you find me a scripture were it confirms laughing in the spirit?

2010/7/9 18:08Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

here is as thread/article i think contains some good things worthy of consideration in regard to this "holy" laughter or laughing in the spirit.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=23318&forum=34&62

2010/7/9 18:49Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: laughing Scripture

Quote:
Could you find me a scripture were it confirms laughing in the spirit?

Psalm 2.4
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh...

(edit) I have laughed by power of the Holy Spirit a couple of times... that is the only way I can explain it. It refreshed my soul and caused me to worship God. I didn't lose control, matter of fact - it's just like the other gifts actually, it doesn't overtake you and render you useless to the body of Christ.

Our experiences in the Lord are like Peter on the Mount of Transfiguration; we can either build an altar to "the experiences" or praise God for the wonderful time and go on back down the mountain and minister to the people who are in need.

That's just my two cents for what it's worth.

God bless,

2010/7/9 19:39Profile

Re:

by Andrew_Strom on 2010/7/9 7:44:08

Phanetheus - that is an amazing testimony.
Yes - there have been huge numbers who ignored that "still small voice" inside - warning them.
And they have often become spiritually damaged by this stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------

...and even to this day, since the Lord spoke to me about this, -(it was requested of Him that he would show me where i was not directing my ways towards serving Him)- He points out things leading me towards this self-serving (b)attitude...and He told me to memorize and think alot about His sermon on the mount.

It's been realized that this whole message is all about serving His Kingdom. If we are not whole-heartedly walking in Him in the ways of Mt. 5:1 thru Mt. 7:13, Mt. 7:15 thru Mt. 7:24 will work out rather haphazardly, and discernment resulting through following the instructions before "...beware...", discernment will be lacking according to service to Him is lacking.

Still, we have the evidence of God's Spirit within us as to what is true right and good, but knowing exactly why may be faulty. For those who rely on reasoning above God's intuitional promptings,
-(or just are so involved with doing as they 'feel' should be done so as not to listen or hear)-
many of these have been hurt or still are in for a world of hurt.

Anyway, it's better to see the reason why as well as the Holy Spirit umpiring from within (Col. 3:15).

The problematic issue is the sad lack of discernment abounding in the Body of Christ. (We prophets warn yet how many actually hear what they listen to? Many are the times spent in tears over bretheren who go the way they think is right yet having no evidence besides a tittering feeling. The Holy Spirit is not our emotions, but the Master thereof: the Ruach ha' Kodesh.

Yes, i have experienced 'Holy Laughter', yet this has not led to levity and roitous antics. For all things, there is a time and a season. If all that is yeilded by the impartation through laying on of hands is uncontrollable laughter, 'drunkeness', etc...these things are not from God as they do not ultimately glorify Him, though there may be alot of God speak in the process-(Bahai practitioners do that; but one man's god is another man's devil).

Agape Brother,
Because of Calvary,
gregg
Acts 20:32

2010/7/9 20:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy