SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Can we pray?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kufreabia

Can we pray?

Brothers and Sisters,
I am very young in age, and in Christ. Some of you have been in Christ for years and ages. But for those who are really earnest for Christ, we have one similarity: We desire Revival.

I must be honest, I do not know if we will see revival in our time. What I see is just a mess. I have left so many fellowships because of their foolish preaching: Purpose Driven Life (aka Purpose Driven Death).

I tell you if you visit this website and you are still worldly and prayerless, something is wrong. If you visit this site, and you still love those Tele-evangelists, something is really wrong.

I pray, let us all rise and bear arms. Let us rise up and preach this unrelenting gospel. Pray to God, let us seek him: he will revive us. O my heart is hurting! We need Christ, We need Jesus.

Please, rise up and let us pray. Let us seperate from the world, and pray to the Lord. The cost is never too much, compared to what Christ Suffered. Please I beg Sermon Index Users, let us pray...Throw out your TVs, throw out all these junk preacher tapes, and get your bibles, let us seek God. He will turn his heart towards us again. Amen.

Kufre Richard Abia.

2004/10/21 2:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy