SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Re: Pray the Blood of the Lamb over Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Forgiven1

Western Australia

Re: Pray the Blood of the Lamb over Israel

The following was written to his Mum on April 1 2010 by Aldo McPherson who is 18 he lives in Pretoria South Africa. At aged 12 he and his family had a car accident in which he died, he met Jesus, taken to heaven etc. He is still in recovery but annointed of our Lord (He uses the weak to confound the wise):-

("Wisdom says my brain is busy healing. You bless me a lot, and I appreciate you. Israel is His nation, what is about to happen is truly war Ma’am. Jesus says they are ready. America is blessed, but truly they are also against Israel ma’am. But do you know it is my work to pray for them. Jesus says ma’am they are truly the nation of God. Do you understand that they are a nation standing separate from the rest of the world? God will now bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them. Wisdom says there will be fights where the first fights were. Cover their fighters with the blood of the Lamb – with His blood (Yeshua). Also take the fire off my brain with the blood of the Lamb. Praise Wisdom because I am much better Ma’am, much better, much better. You are the bride of the Lamb. My life is now in Jesus")

Let us too cover Israel in the precious blood of Jesus.

You can check out www.rethamcpherson.com re Aldo's letters.

2010/6/3 0:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy