SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Does anyone know if the RFI chip is still a part of the health care bill?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Does anyone know if the RFI chip is still a part of the health care bill?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS BILL AT IT'S FINAL STAGE STILL HAS THE CLASS TWO IMPLANTABLE DEVICE IN IT?

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1001-1008:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/both-house-and-senate-health-bills-require-the-micro-chipping-of-americans/blog-295764/

2010/5/23 23:04

Re: Does anyone know if the RFI chip is still a part of the health care bill?

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/road/healthcare.html

This is an informative site.
Any info. is appreciated.

2010/5/23 23:59
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

AS the website title says:

"We are living in the last days" saints!

2010/5/24 0:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
"We are living in the last days" saints!

Hardly!

We are always talking about reading our bible in it's context, but in this area of "last days" we scarcely do that.

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; AND THE TIME DRAWETH NEAR: go ye not therefore after them.

How close is "near"?

Peter on that great day of Pentecost stood up and fulfilled Joel's prophecy saying that the day that he was living in was the "Last Days", and that was 2000 years ago.

When we talk today about these days being the last days, we are at best misinformed, or very good liars.

For all other verses of scripture, we say things like, "In the Greek it says this", "It means this or that or the other", but when it comes to bible prophecy, we believe that the literal sun will turn black.

We rightly divide the fundemental truths of God's word, but when it comes to bible prophecy, we act like mindless automatons, repeating what someone else has said. And believe me when I say, we are repeating what other men have falsely interpreted.

The end of the world will never come. We will live out our days and die. We'll leave our prison and be where He is and then a whole new generation will rise up again saying what this generation has been saying, the end is near, then they will die until someone will stand up and so influence the Christian world that they will leave off this waste of time.

2010/5/24 10:12

Re:

Intersting to note that one of the signs of the last days is what "snufalapagus" just wrote.

2 Peter 3:3-4 states: "knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

This prophecy has just been fulfilled today before everyone right here on this forum thread.

Krispy

2010/5/24 11:29

Re:

Snuff sounds a wee bit like a Preterist to me :) Apparently there is no second coming or perhaps we missed that? .............brother Frank

2010/5/24 13:24

Re:

I was gonna use the term "Preterist", but did not want to take the time to define what that is.

A "Preterist" actually believes that all Bible prophecy in Revelation was fulfilled in 70AD, and that Revelation is a "history book".

I'm not sure how a "Preterist" explains today's newspaper.

It is a false teaching, i.e. a heresy. And yes, it does seem that Snuff is advocating it.

Krispy

2010/5/24 13:31

Re:

is'sa drool.

2010/5/24 15:09
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

snuf: Brother, not wanting to enter an endless debate over preterism. Just wanted to bring a thought to the table for your consideration. If God has turned His back on Israel because of her transgressions and conferred all of the prophecies about Israel to the church, then God has lied to Israel...

Lev 26:44
(44) And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

He has promised NEVER to cast them away or to abhor them regardless of what they do.

Interestingly enough, it was not Israel that crucified Christ. Paul tells us in 1 Cor. 2 that it was the princes of this world, the demonic principalities. Israel was simply the context. The writer of Hebrews says that Israel will take part in the new covenant when they finally do turn to Christ and receive right relationship with God through faith. Remember, they will look upon Him whom they have pierced and mourn.

Brother, God has not abandoned Israel. There is a portion of the church who have become, in my view, too focused on her, but she has a very definite place in prophecy. God, who knows the end from the beginning, did not change His mind and "rewrite" His will.

2010/5/24 19:34Profile

Re:

An interesting topic indeed.

For the sake of peace among the brethren,

Jesus is coming soon and Israel is God's chosen people.

God Bless

2010/5/24 19:55

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy