Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 16 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 16 MORNING

A servant of Jesus Christ.

Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. — If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. — Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

What things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. — Being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. — Thou art no more a servant, but a son.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh.

ROM. 1:1. John 13:13. ‑John 12:26. ‑Matt. 11:29,30. Phi. 3:7. ‑Rom. 6:22. John 15:15. ‑Gal. 4:7. Gal. 5:1,13.

2010/5/16 12:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy