SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I am his and he is mine. Hallelujah! Praise the Living God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LiveforGod

I am his and he is mine. Hallelujah! Praise the Living God

Thank you Jesus.

I thank God here on sermonindex for a testimony to you of what God still does. Dear friend, isn't Life with Jesus thrilling? I missed God, ooooohhhh I missed him. God I missed you. Friends, I had backslidden. I was so far away from God and worse yet was that I had not realized it, till yesterday. God broke me down and OH I thank you Jesus for having done so. I was reminded of Job and how he seemed to have had it all right. He had all the right answers to his friends. He had not rebelled against God and cursed him for having allowed so much evil to come to his life. But....God had a talk with him. God spoke. OH and how sweet it is when for once we let God do the talking, instead of us talking so much all the time.

Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Then Job answered the LORD, and said,

Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.

Praise the Living God. Thank you for having shut my mouth to. Thank you so much Jesus. I tought I knew it all. What a fool I was.

Brothers and Sisters, that's the place where God wants us to get to, the place where we acknowledge that we know nothing at all. Oh how foolish I was.

But Priase God, he has forgiven me. I tought that I was the one who needed to forgive others, turn out that It was I who needed to be forgiven by God. Prise God, I am free! Hallelujah! I am free from the broken cisterns of this world. Im no loger serving me and my selfish toughts.....I am serving the Living God....The founder of this Universe...the creator of all living things.....The all mightly and all powerfull redeemer of mankind.....The saviour of my soul.....The Light of the world....The Truth of the world.

Brothers, Iam declering in the Name of Jesus Christ...my father and friend...that I no loger live for me....but that Christ Jesus is living in me. ALL things have pased away..behold....ALL things are made new..in him..for him...and by him.

Halelujah! I am his and he is mine, once again! Thank you Father. All the credit is yours, it always is.

2010/5/3 12:41Profile

Re: I am his and he is mine. Hallelujah! Praise the Living God

amen brother i am happy for you, God bless you.

2010/5/5 22:45

Re:

We shall celebrate from here on out through the night.

PRAISE GOD! for His loving kindness: His gifts of love that we can't even recieve properly without Him.

He is ALLMIGHTY to save us to the uttermost.

It's time to rejoice til whenever.

Hallelujah!

He lives inside of us.
Walking in Him, and forgetting our thoughts and ways, He fills us with His own.

Thank You Jesus!

2010/5/5 23:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy