SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight (Tues April 6th)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight (Tues April 6th)

HI Saints,

We have our prayer conference call tonight. Why don't you come and join us and pray for revival in the land? Perhaps it has been a while since you have joined us or have cried out to the Lord to send revival to the land ? Call tonight at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#.

Tonight Andrew Strom will lead out. Many will remember Andrew as one of the speakers from Wales and he will be a speaker at the upcoming sermonindex revival conference in June. Andrew is a passionate man of God who has spoken clearly to some of the things that have invaded the Church.

The Lord reminds us in the His Word that unless His people would put away their harlotries that He would "strip her naked and expose her as in the day she was born and make her like a wilderness and set her like a dry land and slay her with thirst."

Are we not a dry land? Are we not a people dying of thirst? Has not the ground dried up and no longer produces fruit? The Lord reminds of us in the Book of Hosea that there are three levels of His judgment. He uses severe judgement to free His people from their spiritual slumbers to get their attention. The three levels of judgement are 1. Drought.....2. Invasion......3 Exile. We are certainly in the drought portion of judgement. What will the Church be invaded with? Has that portion already began? What will exile look like? Yet even in the midst of this the Lord says......"Yet will I have mercy on the house of Judah, will I save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword or battle or by horses or horsemen."

How will the Lord save His people, His remnant, His Judah? "Therefore, behold I will allure her, I will bring her into the wilderness and speak comfort to her. I will give her vineyards from there and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope, she will sing there as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt."

The Lord will certainly have mercy upon all those He has allured into the desert. Now who is he that enters into this wilderness and has comfort spoken to him? Who enters into the Valley of tears, or the Valley of troubles or, as the Scripture calls it, the Valley of Achor? Could it be the "remnant of His heritage?"

"Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us and will subdue our iniquities." (Micah 7:18)

The remnant of His heritage. Who is the remnant of His heritage? All those who awaken from their spiritual slumbers when the Lord brings these things to pass are the remnant of His heritage.

Rom 13:11 This also, knowing the time, that it is already time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we believed.

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep as the rest do, but let us watch and be calm. For those sleeping sleep in the night, and those being drunken are drunken in the night.

Eph 5:14 Therefore he says, "Awake, sleeping ones! And arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light."

So brothers and sisters, let us 1. Awake...2.Arise....3. Walk in the light of revelation. God is calling His people. He uses His saints, the remnant of His heritage, as voices crying in the wilderness. If you have been called to cry in the wilderness, do not allow yourself to deviate from this task. God will respond to all those that respond. The purpose of His judgment is to awaken the people. Whoever hears this cry, this call from the Lord is the remnant of His heritage. And it shall be in that day, says the Lord that you will call Me Husband and no longer call me Master. (Hos 2:16)

I will betroth you to Me forever, yes I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindness and mercy, and I will betroth you to me in faithfulness and you shall know the Lord." (Hos 2:19-20)

--

2010/4/6 14:23
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Prayer conference call tonight (Tues April 6th)

If all goes I should be on!

God Bless
Matthew

2010/4/6 18:24Profile

Re:

Look forward to you being on the call Matthew........brother Frank

2010/4/6 19:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy