SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for our 2 1/2 yr old Grandbaby

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sisterBren

USA

Please Pray for our 2 1/2 yr old Grandbaby

We ask you to PLEASE Pray for our 2 1/2 yr old Grand daughter.Her name is Karlee Jo.We fear she may be being abused by her mothers boyfriend. My son the baby's daddy has no legal rights because the mother never let him sign the birth certificate and denied knowing who he was so she could get gov. assistance etc.Both parents are unsaved.
My husband,daughter and I have mostly raised this child. This baby girl was born in a very intense situation.
My son her daddy cheated on his christian wife with the baby's mom. She had this child hoping she would be able to keep him.He is still with his wife.PTL!! We have loved the mom with the love of Christ.We believe she loves us as well.Its a real long hard sad story...The mother may try to keep the baby back from us now after we go to the authorities. But I am asking the Lord to fight for this child and His Glory...Please pray for us to do exactly what the Lord would have us do.Pray for the salvation oh her parents. And that He would give ME and my FAMILY peace!! I can't sleep and am fearful for her little sake...PLEASE PRAY HARD!!Thank you all..May He bless you for helping me carry this heavy burden. Brenda

2010/3/28 22:21Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Please Pray for our 2 1/2 yr old Grandbaby

praying

2010/3/28 22:30Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying!

2010/3/28 22:34Profile
Joyful_Heart

Dearest Brenda,
You have come to the right place. No matter how many posts of praying saints just know there are a ton who pray and dont post which is very comforting to know. I understand your concerns and will fight in prayer knowing the Lord hears our prayers and God will move. Praying protection and salvation. I pray instant protection for Kaylee, waring angels, Divine intervention.

I intercede constantly, as others do here as well, for our family and loved ones. There is power in the Name of Jesus and we pray in His Name for this situation, for the Lord to intervene quickly. And I pray peace for you that you will hear the direction of the Lord and the tormentor cease and desist. You and Kaylee are loved and the God of Salvation come to your family in Jesus powerful Name and we will give Him all the glory. Big hugs, God's love and lots of prayers.
Amen

2010/3/28 23:40Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Praying with you too Brenda. Peace to you and safety to your granddaughter. I have one myself so I understand. God bless.

2010/3/29 1:17Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will keep you and your family in my prayers

God bless you
mj

2010/3/29 1:28Profile

you all are in my prayers....and i believe God will deliver mercy salted with love.

2010/3/29 4:29
Nellie

Brenda,
May God in His infinite Mercy, move on behalf of your Grandaughter, and your whole Family.
I have a Grandson who is almost 3, so I can only imagine how devasted you are, but hold to God's unchaging Hand.
He loves all of you no matter what the circumstances may be.
God Bless.
Nellie

2010/3/29 9:25Profile
sisterBren

USA

Thank You all for praying for us. I am so thankful for the strength He gave me today to go to the authorities.I went to the mother and let her know what I had to do for the protection of my grandchild.Of course it was not well received and is going to get heated,But may the Lord bring to light what is hidden. Please pray that the Lord would stop the lying and bring to confusion any tactics of the enemy...Thank you all again..The police took a report and now they notified the CPS...I just ask the Lord Jesus for mercy and a quick work. I am in ill health and have been for some time and stress is my bodies worst enemy...I know the Lord is able and in control. He doeth all things well!!
Thank you for your continued prayers for us..You sister in Christ, Brenda

2010/3/30 1:42Profile
Mclark

Suriname

Dear Brenda,

I know that the best messenger is the person self. But in this case God's will is also that we must trust and believe Him. He said" Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Our believe in Jezus Christ Will move into Him action.
All what He wants from us is to trust Him.

Dear Lord Jesus not our will but thine will.

God bless.

2010/4/2 1:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy