SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How do we know God's will?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

How do we know God's will?

I was just reading the thread about Deep in Deep Elum. How do we know if it's God's will for Jesse to go to jail or if it's God's will for all of us to help him pay his fine? Just a thought. Being a mom, I don't want Jesse to go to jail, but I realize that real disciples of Jesus Christ can go to jail. I know it's God's will that we pray! I will definetly do that, but I also want to help.

2004/10/13 8:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: How do we know God's will?

Quote:
I know it's God's will that we pray! I will definetly do that, but I also want to help.

I have been praying about moving from Toronto to run this ministry in another place even another country. Its been a tough time filtering out ambitions of self or desires of self and Gods will. I really feel after being in Gods presence and praying it through many times a peace about it that God will 'order my steps' and give me 'CLEAR direction' I just have to rely on Him fully. That might seem vague to many but Its something firm for me as a pillar of cloud and fire, may I keep my eyes on Him and move when He tells me to move.

As for dear brother Jesse the same I think should apply we need to pray and pray and God will speak. He still does speak to His people of all sorts not just pastors or clergy (so called).

2004/10/13 9:55Profile
dohzman

Re: How do we know God's will?

Obey your convictions and the God of peace will keep you in all your ways.

2004/10/16 9:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy