SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for a very sick sister

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nolongerlive

Maple Ridge, BC

Prayer request for a very sick sister

Hello my brothers and sisters,

I come before the body of Christ with a prayer request for a very sick and dear sister in the Lord who has been a great help to me as an older sister in the Lord.

Yesterday morning she went to the hospital with severe chest pains and was admitted to emergency where they kept her for over 24 hours. They poked her with many IVs and needles, took many samples of blood and various tests, yet these men of the world could not find any answers. So, after a day and a half with no definite diagnosis, she was released to go home.

Now, she is suffering the side effects of the many drugs they put in her, restless in body and spirit. She also feels spiritually drained since she felt overwhelmed by the despair and hopeless she heard around her while in the emergency center. The enemy feeds on the hopelessness of that kind of place and the world can be dark and desperate. She feels spiritually and physically overwhelmed.

She is a dear sister who has taught me by example many times the meaning of the Cross and surrender to all that He allows, yet in this dark hour, she is unsure of His Will and direction, for the pain seems to be returning. I am with her, serving her and praying as I can, yet feel the need to reach out to the body of Christ and ask for more prayer support.

Thank you dear saints and blessings to you as you feel led to pray for her.

your sister - Amy

2010/3/24 0:24Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Prayer request for a very sick sister

Praying.

2010/3/24 0:27Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I will be praying also for this sister.

2010/3/24 1:11Profile
nolongerlive

Maple Ridge, BC

Re:

Oh, she just went to hospital in an ambulance due to a heart attack. I confess my faith is not holding up well. Please pray

2010/3/24 2:23Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

Praying.

2010/3/24 9:04Profile
Nellie

Re: Prayer request for a very sick sister

Father,
WE come before You in the Name of Jesus, Your Precious Son, who was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities: the chaisetisement of our peace was upon Him;
and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah53:5.
We ask You Jesus that You call our Sisters name to the Father. Not only her name, but call every persons name on SI.
The Precious Sister who wrote this request, bless Abundantly.
We all need You, and we know you understand.
Come in Your Fulness, Come in Your Power, In Your Name
we ask this as Your body. Amen

2010/3/24 10:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy