Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Call to Intecessors by Sister Gwen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Call to Intecessors by Sister Gwen

FROM THE HEART OF SISTER GWEN
Call to Intecessors
January 23, 2009

Beloved Intercessor,

If God ever needed intercessors, and if the world ever needed us, it is NOW! Many have been lulled to sleep by good "show-business." But if we keep our eyes and our ears open (not just to the 'lullaby' media), but to what the Holy Ghost is speaking through dreams, visions and prophesies, which courageous, on-target prophets are still daring to declare, we will soon realize that the so called "doomsday prophets" were right, and the things they spoke out of the mouth of God are already beginning to come to pass. I see a dark cloud, covering the whole sky, descending on the land-and not only on USA, but the whole world, which lies in the lap of the wicked one. Lucifer is standing by to incarnate himself into the anti-christ, as Paul warned in 2 Cor. 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." Jesus warned us, "Take heed that ye be not deceived" (Luke 21:8). In Matthew 24:24 Jesus warns, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

God told us we would recognize the evil man or woman by their evil deeds. Anyone who breaks just one Holy Commandment, "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" has already revealed who he or she is.

Even though Judah had six righteous kings after Solomon, all their good deeds, and all their holy works could not wipe out the sins which the unrighteous kings had committed through idolatry, sodomy, and the murder of innocent children. By the shedding of innocent blood, a covenant is being made with Molech, i.e. Satan. He demands the blood of a baby or a young child who has not yet sinned. So Judgment came in the end, and Judah was carried into captivity, and ceased from being a nation until our day. (2 Chronicles 34:24-25).

It was in the last days of Judah that God raised up Jeremiah; OH! How the Jeremiah's are needed in the land today! Don't be led astray by a charade of religious flattery (Daniel 11:21, 32, 34)-be a wise watchman on the wall! Judgment is coming, and it will begin in the House of the Lord. More and more stringent laws will be put upon the Believer, the true saints of God, until persecution will break out, as we have never seen it. The time of Jacob's trouble has arrived at our door. So do now what you can. Put your money in the only safe place-the Bank of Heaven, and follow Jesus to Golgotha, for, "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be" (John 12:26).

The Holy Ghost says we are now entering the days of Revival and Persecution, with great Judgments from Heaven. Prepare your heart by sanctification, holiness, reading the Bible, and studying books on the Martyrs of the Church. In this letter, you will find some of these wonderful books that have been written with tears and blood that are available at our book store. You can order them today. Before I began working behind The Iron Curtain, I studied some of these books. Read some of the Catholic Books on the saints of the Church. You can get them at any good Catholic Book Store. And remember! It will not be the world that will betray you -it will be your friend, your family member, for Jesus said, "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved" (Matthew 13:12-13). "And, a man's foes shall be they of his own household" (Matthew 10:36).

I believe God has kept me here for such a time as this.

2010/3/23 14:13

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy