SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Can You Find Where in The Bible This Mystery Prophecy Is?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crossreach

Ireland

Can You Find Where in The Bible This Mystery Prophecy Is?

12 Therefore let us lie in wait for the Righteous One; because He is obnoxious to us, and He sets Himself against our doings: He reproaches us for breaking the law, and charges us, to our shame, the transgressings of our education. 13 He claims to have knowledge of God: and He calls himself a Child of the Lord. 14 He was made to rebuke our thoughts. 15 He is grievous to us just to look at: for His life is not like other men's, His ways are different. 16 We are looked upon by Him as counterfeits: He abstains from our ways as from filthiness: He declares the end of the just to be blessed, and makes His boast that God is His father. 17 Let us see if His words are true: and let us find out what will happen at the end of Him. 18 For if the Just Man be the son of God, He will help him, and deliver Him from the hand of His enemies. 19 Let us examine Him with condemnation and torture, that we may know His meekness, and prove His patience. 20 Let us condemn Him with a shameful death: for by His own saying he shall be respected. 21 Such things they did imagine, and were deceived: for their own wickedness has blinded them. 22 As for the mysteries of God, they did not know them: nor did they hope for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls. 23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own nature. 24 But by the envy of the devil death came into the world: and those who are in his possession find it.

Can anyone tell me what book of the OT this propechy is in? If you find it please email me. If you can't find it and give up please email me.

[email protected]

Hint: it was fulfilled in the Gospels and the Apostles and prophets mentioned it. For example James 5:6 alludes to v. 19.

2010/3/19 17:14Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Can You Find Where in The Bible This Mystery Prophecy Is?

You won't find it in the canon of scripture, because it's not there. It's from the Apocrypha. Wisdom chapter 2.

2010/3/19 18:31Profile
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Authorized King James Version

Quote:
You won't find it in the canon of scripture, because it's not there. It's from the Apocrypha. Wisdom chapter 2.

Did you know that there is an "Authorized (King James) Version" of the Apocrypha? I have a copy of this rare book. You can find it for sale at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0521506743/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

2010/3/21 17:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy