Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Evangelism at UNCC

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Evangelism at UNCC

Monday, March 22-24, I will be conducting an evangelistic outreach at UNC Charlotte. Please uplift me in prayer during those days. I will be open-air preaching, witnessing one-on-one, and handing out DVD tracts, as well as business card tracts that will point to my personal web site, where I am posting videos for students to watch.

2010/3/18 20:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Evangelism at UNCC

May God be with you dear brother and His Spirit attend to all of your words. Minister out of brokeness and humility. God gives "grace" to the humble.

2010/3/18 20:27Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Amen.

2010/3/18 22:17Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I had some good interaction with students today, and had a small crowd form at one point. There is one young man I spent at least 30 minutes talking to, who confessed he knew he needed to be born again, but believes he had not. I spent some time counseling him, and encouraging him to give his life to the Lord. I still have 2 more days I am preaching. I am believing the Lord to ultimately see souls saved in this work.

If you visit my website below, you can listen to two sample sermons I preached open-air today. It appears on the bottom of my "Sermons" page.

Be blessed. Continue to pray!

2010/3/22 18:47Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

It should also be noted, that another campus preacher visited the campus of UNCC today, which was an answer to a prayer I made that God would raise up other laborers. His name was Tom Short, and he preached after I did for a while. I listened to him for about an hour or two, and was blessed by his outreach. He was one of the few campus preachers I've run into that didn't resort to a lot of disgraceful antics, and he preached a straight forward gospel message, and drew a pretty good crowd. He was just here for a day, but I enjoyed the fellowship. He's been preaching open-air, if memory services correct, for about 30 years.

2010/3/22 18:55Profile
wind_blows

Re:

That is a praise Jimmy. I have been praying for you and will keep on. :)

in Him
ellie

2010/3/22 18:57Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

i will pray Jimmy.

2010/3/22 20:53Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Thank you so much. I work 60 hours a week, and it took me a couple weeks to put together all the materials the Lord laid upon my heart to distribute for this outreach. I've not had all the time I would normally like to set aside to pray and fast for this outreach. All the support I can receive for this personal lack, is very much welcomed. Either way though, I take comfort in the fact that our Lord has been on a 2,000 year fast, and has been in continual prayer on my behalf. Who is sufficient for these things?

2010/3/22 21:04Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer about this work. Thanks for the update...and I look forward to hearing more about the work of God through your obedience!

:-)

2010/3/22 21:08Profile
jwlassi

Clemson University

Re: Evangelism at UNCC

May the Lord bless your outreach and bring many people to know Christ Jesus through your words and the Spirit of our gracious Father. We're supporting you from Clemson University, right down the road.

2010/3/22 23:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy