Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 18 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 18 MORNING

[b]Mine eyes fail with looking upward.[/b]

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. — My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long? Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. — My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me. And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Ye have need of patience.

While they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. — Our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. — That blessed hope,... the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

ISA. 38:14. Psa. 6:2‑4. ‑Psa. 55:4‑6. Heb. 10:36. Acts 1:10,11.‑Phi. 3:20. ‑Tit. 2:13.

2010/3/18 12:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy