SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my sister

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for my sister

My sister Ashley has a job interview friday at Parsons, can you please pray that if this is Gods will that she gets the job. Please pray for her salvation and that the Lord will reveal to her sinfulness that she would want to repent. If she gets the job also that the Lord could use it to bring her to him.Please pray for her protection and blessing in her life and her soul.

2010/3/18 3:40Profile
Nellie

Re: prayer for my sister

Father,
In Jesus Name save Ashley.
May your perfect will be done concerning the Job, Friday.
Draw her unto Yourself.
Draw all of us unto You.

2010/3/18 7:09Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: prayer for my sister

I am praying for God to soften her heart, draw her and put the perfect laborers in her path. Thank you Jesus.

2010/3/18 8:55Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Praying for your sister to enter the Kingdom.

2010/3/18 9:40Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Agreeing in prayer! God, be glorified!

2010/3/18 11:22Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

she quit her job the other day at the bar she worked at so i am happy about that and she is now dating a guy, if you could pray about that for her because in todays world sexual relationships are between dating people, just keep praying for her and her salvation and also her boyfriend to come to the Lord, his name is John too.

2010/3/21 21:25Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I will continue to pray. I think we all have people close to our hearts who need Jesus. In fact we need a Revival in the land. I will pray the Lord bring His people into her life. People who know and walk with God. Laborers. And that the Holy Spirit will prepare her heart to receive Him as her Savior. That the Lord will draw her by His loving kindness and she be convicted. His timing is perfect. One thing we know for sure. He hears our hearts cry, our prayers, our intercessions and we can trust Him with our loved ones. It may not be our timing but we know He is working and has their best interest at heart. Salvation is God's love in action. We pray Salvation for your sister. Keep believing. God is worthy of being believed. He loves it so much when we believe Him.

2010/3/22 10:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy