SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sscr01

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY

"Who is like unto Thee, O Lord among the gods? Who is like unto Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises,doing wonders?" Ex 15:11.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name: bring an offering before Him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." 1 Chron 16:29.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2.

"God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon His throne of His holiness." Ps 47:8.

"Great is our God, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness." Ps 48:1.

"MY COVENANT will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of My lips. Once that I have sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David." Ps 89:34,35.

"And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness: the unclean shall not pass over it..." Isa 35:8.

"Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which He loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god." Mal 2:11.

"And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection of the dead." Rom 1:4.

"But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have fruit unto holiness, AND THE END EVERLASTING LIFE." Rom 6:22.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from the filthiness of the flesh and spirit, and perfecting holiness in the fear of God." 2 Cor 7:1.

"And that ye put on The New Man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness." Eph 4:24 (The only way you can put on the new man is to be born again. John 3:3-7.)

"To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before our God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints."1 Thess 3:13.

"For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness." 1 Thess 4:7.

"For they for a few days chasten us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness." Heb 12:10.

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." Heb 12:14.

"Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just and good." Rom 4:12.

THE ANTICHRIST (FALSE CHRIST) WILL NOT BE HOLY, ONLY GOD IS. BEWARE MY FRIENDS, THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE SOON UPON THIS EARTH.

2010/3/17 18:27Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY

Praise the Lord! Amen and Amen!

2010/3/18 22:13Profile
JonMarie

Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS HOLY

1 Pet 1:16Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2010/3/20 0:10Profile

Re:

only one!

2010/3/20 1:45

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy