SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers and praise

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

prayers and praise

Sometimes we forget effective principles in the word. We learn them but they get put on the shelf for awhile.

Have been praying for a pick up in my worship music ministry. A electronic instrument broke down and just using one of the three instruments.

Today the Lord blessed in showing that if the drum set could be using the bass drum as a rythom that would increase the excitement. Now can go back to the principle of praying and offering up intense praise.

Praise releases faith. It is best when all seems to be falling apart. Thats when we have a hard time praising. It takes faith to praise in gloomy times.

But that is the faith that delivers us. We enter God's presence. He loves on us and delivers.

Almost 40 years now, after being a drug addict, and offering up praise and worship. Never would even think for that whole time of going back into the world. Praise has delivered me. It has been my fix for 40 years. I have my eyes fixed on him. What a priviledge to have a personal relationship with him, and not with just religion.

2010/3/11 21:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy