SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Beloved in Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kathleen1

Hello Beloved in Christ

I found this web site a few months ago, and I truly have benefitted from listening to Bro. David Wilkerson and Pastor Carter Conlon's audio sermons. My heart's desire is to be more like Jesus, and have the baptism of the Holy Ghost. To get my eyes on Him instead of this sick and dying world. Nothing compares to his magnificence and I thank God for this web site. Sorry it took me so long to "get up from the table" and go exploring other features of this site, besides the downloads. I haven't found another site that is this good. They have good sheep food here! My screen name is Shalee but my real name is Kathleen, Shalee is my 2 year old daughter. When I registered, Kathleen was already taken, so I used my baby's name because I like it. God bless.

2004/10/11 20:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hello Beloved in Christ

Quote:
I found this web site a few months ago, and I truly have benefitted from listening to Bro. David Wilkerson and Pastor Carter Conlon's audio sermons. My heart's desire is to be more like Jesus, and have the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

Praise God welcome sister Kathleen! I am so glad the Lord directed you to this site and I know you are going to be blessed. I am looking forward to hearing more from you on the forums. Be blessed.

2004/10/11 20:39Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hello and welcome Kathleen!

Shalee is a beautiful name :-) .

Glad to get to know you. Hope you are truly blessed with everything SI has to offer.

In His love, Chanin

2004/10/13 10:13Profile
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Blessings to you,
How I thank God for you and the heart you share. share with you that same hunger. More of Jesus and less of me.
I pray He bless your walk as you seek His will.

2004/10/28 17:09Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Welcome!

[laughs] I started with the opposite way; getting hooked on the forum and then FINALLY checking out the sermons.

I would agree... I love David Wilkerson! I've only listened to Paris Reidhead and Jim Elliot off of here (maybe others), and I would say I love Wilkerson the best.

This website is VERY encouraging! May God move on each of our hearts to show us how we can be a support to this blessed ministry!

2004/10/29 14:58Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

you just be blessed and enjoy as many have found a place of truth I believe you will also. And the members are great.

2004/10/29 16:47Profile
kathleen1

Re: Shalee

Sorry I hadn't gotten around to replying yet. Thanks for the warm welcome. This is the most awesome web site!
And Shalee is my beautiful 2 year old. Thanks. I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!

In Him and so glad to be forever!!!
kathleen :-)

2004/10/29 18:04Profile
kathleen1

Re: the members

I love this place! It's the next best thing to being in church! Thanks for the warm welcome!

2004/10/29 18:07Profile
kathleen1

Re: David Wilkerson

Hi! Try Carter Conlon-he also pastors with Bro. Wilkerson at Times Square Church. They are both highly anointed. Some of my favorite Conlon downloads are "Almost Persuaded" "The Devil's Nightmare" "Run for Your Life" Also, check out www.tscpulpitseries.org where you can sign up for David Wilkerson's written newsletter. He sends it out every 3 weeks, free. It's a text version of what he preaches. It's great. And he doesn't ask for money. God bless!!!

kathleen

2004/10/29 18:12Profile
kathleen1

Re: He is....

He is enriching me and teaching me and I can see from reading some of the posts around here I'm not the only one. Praise our wonderful Lord and Savior!

2004/10/29 18:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy