SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Things could be about to change(for me)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
wind_blows

Things could be about to change(for me)

I will be meeting with my husband for the first time in over a year tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. It has been on my mind since my husband got in touch with me that as much as I want my marriage to work and to be with him again, it could mean that my whole life will change from what it is now. Jase works with his dad on the ranch and he loves doing that. If I move back to the ranch then I will have to quite my job, transfer school, and not even sure what I will do about my mom? She can not be left on her own. This is really confusing for me because its something I want so much but its also something that has me feeling so unsure?
Reality is I have not spoken to Jase in over a year, I keep thinking am I still going to know this person.

Been listening to some of the really great teachings on this site about marriage and that has been really productive. Thing is none of them really address my situation directly. I know there are a lot of married couples on here, have you ever found yourself in your marriage just kind of realizing that you don't really know this person like you once did? Or that they have changed so much you have to get to know them again?

In Him
Ellie

2010/3/5 12:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Things could be about to change(for me)

May the Lord Jesus Himself guide and heal this marriage.

2010/3/5 12:32Profile
wind_blows

Re:

My sis in law called to tell me Jase left really early this morning so he is already on his way to town. (she knows I have been stressing just a little) Then I got a text just a min. ago it was him and he asked if we could meet for dinner tonight. I said yes of course. This is so awesome and unreal for me all at the same time cause I was not sure this day would come and now it is!!

Thank you Lord for working in both our lives!! Please pray for me to have the right heart and that none of self would come into this weekend!

In Him
Ellie

2010/3/5 13:27Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

I am praying for you and your husband. May the Lord be glorified in your lives.

2010/3/5 13:54Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I will really be praying Ellie. I have a heart for restoration in marriages. I will pray for God to speak to you both and to give you peace.

2010/3/5 14:27Profile
Nellie

Father,
In Jesus Name, give Ellie wisdom and knowledge, Your Wisdom and Your Knowledge concerning this.

2010/3/5 16:35Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

My wife and I are praying, sister.

2010/3/5 16:47Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Thanks everyone for your prayers:)

in Him
ellie

2010/3/5 17:20Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

You know I am so excited about your marriage being restored...

Now about your mom...Ellie, when you married you left mother and father and vowed to cleave unto your husband until death do you part, right? This vow still stands...I know this sounds heartless but your husband will have to come first. Whatever decision is made about your mom should be done jointly with your husband, not you alone and you both should be in agreement.

God bless you and Jase...will continue to pray for you...

ginnyrose

2010/3/5 19:43Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Hi
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has prayed for me and my marriage.
I did get to meet with my husband last Friday night and things went very well. The Lord really is working in both our lives. Jase and I had some time to talk. He told me he knew that he was wrong for walking out like he did and that it was sin on his part. He said that he went through some really difficult times and that he even considered if he was ever really a christian or not. I took that opportunity to tell him about my time with Sara and how the Lord has used her to really do a lot of work in my life. I admitted to him that I know my behavior was the root cause of a lot of our troubles. I told him that I gave my life to the Lord during this time and that it has changed so much of the way I see things and deal with others. Jase is meeting with an older brother who is strong in his walk with the Lord, h is counseling Jase. We talked about a lot of things and both agreed that the Lord does not want our marriage to end. We have decided to take things slow, get to know each other again and this will give us some time work out things with my mom, work, school.

in Him
ellie

2010/3/12 18:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy