SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Preaching in an (almost) unknown tongue

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Preaching in an (almost) unknown tongue

So maybe I caught a few people's attention. :)

I haven't been active on this board in quite a long time. Maybe some day I'll be at a place where I can. At this time, I really don't know when that will be.

Mainly, I have been spending much of my free time learning Spanish. For about the past 1.5-2 years I've been studying it on my own. Since then, God has allowed me to go to Central America for a couple weeks in January. I preached twice (in Spanish!). I'm also partially involved in a Spanish-speaking church here. I still have another church that I am a large part of so, I'm not able to always attend the Spanish speaking church. However, I'm amazed at how God has opened up doors.

I will be preaching this Saturday in Spanish at a local Spanish-speaking church here in Arkansas. It is still very very difficult for me to preach in Spanish. I honestly have to memorize a large part of my sermon.

If it happens to pass through your mind, please pray that I would be able to be clearly understood.

Thank you to whom ever might take the time to read this.

- Josh

2010/3/4 19:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Preaching in an (almost) unknown tongue

Dear brother.

May God be with you in a tangible and powerful way for His glory.

2010/3/4 19:53Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re: Preaching in an (almost) unknown tongue

interesting.praise God!i'll pray for you brother.

2010/3/4 20:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy