SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Have we been preaching wrong?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Have we been preaching wrong?

hhhmmmm, I have wondered the same...have wondered about the motivation for doing so. Even though it may be flawed, scripture still teaches us one should not forsake the assembly of the saints. (Hebrews 10:25.) I choose to accept the imperfect and go on, doing my best - which is, in my opinion, imperfect as well - to be the example God wants of an elderly sister in the brotherhood. After all, we are brothers and sisters and we do not discard our kinfolks because we do not always agree with their methods.

My opinion,
ginnyrose

2010/3/7 6:59Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
Why not [b]daily[/b]? The real problem is cause people keep calling or referring to church as a place instead of a people. We are the church, the body of Christ. Maybe the answer is to live as the body of Christ, [b]daily[/b] one to another in Him. Just some of the thoughts on my heart

[b]True Fellowship[/b] by Art Katz
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=12161

2010/3/7 9:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
forsake not the assembly of the saints

In those days they didn't have denominationalism, like we do today. They met from house to house and there was one Pastor over an area. So even if people left denominational churches and met in their homes, they would not be forsaking the assembling of the saints.

2010/3/7 12:44
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

The question is have we been preaching wrong?

Yes!

If we knew nothing in the Bible but what preached and wrote, which Paul says, "in the fullness of time", Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

2 Corinthians 13:3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

The final Gospel as Paul speaks to all who are in Christ and Christ in you: Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

"fulfil"

Strong's Greek Dictionary
4137. pleroo
Search for G4137 in KJVSL
plhrow pleroo play-ro'-o
from 4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.:--accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

The only reason Paul was chosen by Jesus Christ Himself, was to complete the Word of God, thus Paul's final Gospel

If we studied only Paul's Gospel, we would see plainly how we are now Spirit Filled son's of God, His full and complete son's of God in Christ Jesus. "It is no longer we who live, but Christ who lives in us.

We don't rightly divide the Word of God, we commingle Old and New Testament, we commingle Law and Grace, we commingle Calvin and Armenianism, we commingle Spirit and Soul, we commingle, earthly and heavenly and much much more.

This is not rightly dividing the Word. There is only one final Gospel, John 14,15,16,and 17, Plainly show what the Holy Spirits work is, "Comforter", Jesus: Another Comforter, The Holy Spirit.

All of Paul's writings are direct from Jesus, Published through Paul by the Holy Spirit.

First of all we must divide Satan and Adam, they are earthly created beings and by Adam believing Satan, which gave Satan complete control of all men birthed by Adam, unless in God's mercy as in Job, giving Satan control except Jobs life, and blessings after Satan had sifted him as Peter would be sifted by Satan unless The God Christ prayed for Peter.

Dividing Satan and Adam from Jesus Christ and the Another Comforted who are Heavenly and Spiritual. This is quite a bit of scripture, but it totally divides the Word of God: earthly and heavenly which cannot intermingle.

1 Corinthians 15:45-58 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

We now have divided Satan and Jesus, We have now divided soul and spirit, earthly and heavenly, by Christ rebirthed in us and Satan dethroned in our Life which is now in Christ. Earthly baptism in water from our Father's baptism into one Spirit, The Spirit of God our Father, the Spirit of Christ in us, The Holy Spirit who will be in us forever.
They all have different manifestations of the Work of the Father, but One God by The Word of God, dividing earthly men and heavenly son's of God in Christ Jesus.

There are still many things to rightly divide, this is all I have been given for now.

This is not what is being taught in the Churches today.

Final question; How are we birthed in Christ; by our own selves giving birth to a Person Jesus Christ ourselves?
Only a part of the answer; it takes a Father to give birth.

How are we taught spiritually and where are we taught?
Only a part of the answer; Taught in our soul/minds, where the Holy Spirit does His work of what Jesus said and what He has done and what He is doing.

In Christ: Phillip

2010/3/9 20:52Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

Quote:
They met from house to house and there was one Pastor over an area.

Yes... Pastor Jesus Himself. But never one man "over" an area. Always a plurality of elders, and not "over," but "among," leading, guiding the flock.

2010/3/9 22:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy