SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The People Love to Have It So.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

The People Love to Have It So.....

"And when His people turn away from God, and go their own way, (it matters not how they vote), God will give them the kind of a ruler that is compatible with the heart of the nation, and with the Church that has "lost its savor". We better know and recognise that this is so, and stop blaming the evil rulers that abound in the the earth today. God sets in power whom He will, according to His own righteous decrees--and He knows how to cancel out the votes of zealous Christians, if they are not seeking Him earnestly and their hearts are not prepared to walk in obedience before Him." George Warnock -- Who Are You? ---

Quote:
Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love [to have it] so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Quote:
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I would say if you have not read " Who Are You?" by George Warnock, you should. It is a real eye opener.

The blame for the proliferation of evil, and evil rulers, is because of the sad state of the church. The enemies of God are slaughtered by their own hand, as in the case of Gideon, when the people of God understand who they are, and how to walk in what they are. Read the book, you will be glad you did.

2010/2/28 23:17Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: The People Love to Have It So.....

If you would like to read George Warnock's book " Who Am I?" online for free here is the link:

http://www.georgewarnock.com/who-main.html

2010/3/1 16:11Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: The People Love to Have It So.....

I absolutely agree. I think that 2 Thess 2:10-11 explains it as well. We need to stay alert to what we are believing and WHY we are believing it.

I truly believe that God will send us the truth about doctrine, about our heart, about Himself, and if we do not accept it, I truly hope and pray that He will knock and knock but there comes a time that He will stop knocking and leave us to our own devices and our beliefs that make us happy and HE will send us a strong delusion that we would believe a lie. This just doesn't apply to religious beliefs.

Do you or I have any idols in our heart? I don't remember where but in the OT is also says (paraphrased) that He will answer us according to the idols of our heart.

**** You young ones in the Lord, fear not! I'm not saying the very first time you dont' believe or the first time you get it wrong, that is NOT what I am saying. I truly believe God does this when "we" make a [b]lifestyle[/b] out of not believing Him and always siding with our preacher, our own opinions, our books, the tv preachers... etc, the list goes on.

This is for the children of the most high and Christians who don't believe that God will do this to his children need to reread their Bibles again and consider their ways.

God bless you in your walk with Him!

2010/3/1 18:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy