Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My niece

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

My niece

I would ask an interest in your prayers for my niece. My BIL and his wife adopted two cute little girls from the Ukraine around 12 years ago. They have since been diagnosed as having fetal alcohol syndrome. The oldest will be 18 in May and she is the problem. She is suicidal, murderous, rebellious all fueled by anger. The parents have tried medical treatment, social therapy and now they got a call last night that she is no longer responding to the directors and thus are expelling her. My BIL and SIL do not know what to do. They are at their wits end. If she comes home and threatens the mother with knives or whatever they cannot allow her to stay there. But where would she go? Last summer she visited with her biological family and her bio-father told her she is welcome to come back if she finishes high school, college and gets a job FIRST.

If there is anyone out there who has successfully ministered to a person like this, I will pass that info on. In the meantime pray for Roman, his wife and Katya that there can be deliverance. (Yes, they are praying people.)

ginnyrose

2010/2/24 8:28Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: My niece

Will do ginnyrose. I know that is hard, but not too hard for the Lord to intervene. I have no knowledge of these things, but know that Jesus healed even these types of illnesses or possession. We don't know which is in opertation here, but both are works of devil and must bow to the name of Jesus.

It is good to know the parents are believers. That makes it easier to come into agreement with them, and you.

God bless and peace to all the family.

2010/2/24 9:15Profile
wind_blows

Ginnyrose
I will be keeping this whole family in prayer
How heartbreaking these kinds of things are
but trust and have faith that nothing is
to great for our Lord!

Love in Him
Ellie

2010/2/24 10:40Profile

i'm praying, sister, with all my heart and soul.
neil

2010/2/24 10:46
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I too will join everyone in prayer for God's intervention, deliverance, protection, salvation and an awesome testimony of what God can and will do. I found comfort in this by Charles Spurgeon. I pray you will too.
You may fear that the Lord has passed you by, but it is not so: He who counts the stars, and calls them by their names, is in no danger of forgetting His own children. He knows your case as thoroughly as if you were the only creature He ever made, or the only saint He ever loved. Approach Him and be at peace.

2010/2/24 10:52Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Ginnyrose

I will be praying for your niece and your family.

God Bless
mj

2010/2/24 11:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2010/2/24 12:42Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Appreciate you all praying.

I have not heard from my BIL how it is at the moment. The last we heard was that they had to go pick her up at a home they had her in as a student for troubled girls.

A ask again, has anyone ever heard of a person afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome ever been healed/delivered? If anyone has more to say but not wish to do so publicly, I welcome PMs concerning this situation.

Thanks!
ginnyrose

2010/2/24 21:07Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

The latest on this situation is that the girl was taken to another school where she will stay until...? She turns 18 this summer and will legally be on her own. The parents think she would be capable of holding down a job but fear the evil elements out there that will work to rope her in and you can well guess what would happen next...unless somehow the LORD will intervene. The parents are indeed at their wits end...

Thanks for praying,
ginnyrose

2010/3/4 9:19Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I believe that any infirmity can be healed, and was healed by the stripes Jesus took on His back. If I was the parents I would set up regular times of prayer and fasting to see this girl delivered.

2010/3/4 10:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy