SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Born in Sin with sin nature or not?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
Giggles

Re:

Logic, how do you interpret this passage from Romans 9:

11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), 12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”

2010/3/5 23:58Profile
melin

Re: sin nature

i have not ever replied to anything on this website or any other at least i believe so but well i love this site may God bless it always. but it seems to me that logic is really that jesse guy who seems to cause trouble w/o regard to others

2010/3/6 2:45Profile
jimp

Re:

hi,even tho logic seems to be stupid and unteachable to the point where Jesus is wrong and logic is correct,we must not make him into a person he isnt.he is not nearly as bad as jesse.jimp

2010/3/6 5:45Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
Giggles asked:
11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls),

The purpose of God according to election was not of eternal life, but is to bring about a liniage for His SEED, a holy remenant.

Quote:
2 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.”

12: The elder - Esau. Shall serve the younger - Not in person, for he never did; but in his posterity. Accordingly the Edomites were often brought into subjection by the Israelites.
Genesis 25:23

Quote:
13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”

13: Two nations are in her womb, not that God hates Esau personaly.
The reason why the Spirit says this is because it is to Israel, not the person of Israel which is Jacob. Mal 1:1-2, Gen 25:23

2010/3/6 9:39Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
jimp insultes:
hi,even tho logic seems to be stupid and unteachable to the point where Jesus is wrong and logic is correct

How do you know I'm stupid?

If I say that Jesus meant something which you don't think agree, you might think I said He was wrong, but I'm not saying Jesus is wrong but, I only explained that what you think Jesus meant is wrong, not that Jesus is wrong.

I am not Jesse Morrell, but thanks for the complament.

2010/3/6 9:45Profile

Re:

This argument is largely semantical, but that is OK. The important thing is that we are all brawling over dogma, as Jesus said, "This is my commandment, that ye impose correct dogma on one another...by this the world will know that ye are my disciples, that ye bludgeon one another with dogma." And, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever holdeth correct doctrinal opinions should not perish but have everlasting life."

2010/3/6 9:59

Moderators

when you see an exchange like this:

Quote:
How do you know I'm stupid?

in response to this:

Quote:
hi,even tho logic seems to be stupid and unteachable to the point where Jesus is wrong and logic is correct,we must not make him into a person he isnt.he is not nearly as bad as jesse.jimp

humbly i entreat that it might be time to lock the thread, only 'bad figs' are falling, no good fruit left.

neil

2010/3/6 10:33
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Moderators

I normally do not post on doctrinal threads because of its controversial nature and I think this is primarily a males' realm anyways...but in reading some of these posts I do have a few questions: (maybe this idea was posted by some others? - I did not read all of them and if so, sorry for the redundancy)

At the end of the day, after you completed your work, what do you think as you look back on your days' work? Will your belief on these questions/issues have impacted your life one way or another differently?

All of us are adults who need salvation because we are sinners and know that to live victoriously over sin one must walk with God and be in tuned to the Holy Spirit where he can lead us to holiness. This to me is the sum total of walking with God.

My understanding, (EDIT)

ginnyrose

2010/3/6 11:29Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Quote:
All of us are adults who need salvation because we are sinners and know that to live victoriously over sin one must walk with God and be in tuned to the Holy Spirit where he can lead us to holiness. This to me is the sum total of walking with God.

I agree since all are sinners and non can live free from sin apart from Christ Jesus then He should be all that matters. He should be the focus of our lives, living unto Him.

God Bless
maryjane

2010/3/6 11:39Profile
knitefall

Re:

loingirder, that was the best reply I've seen here yet!

I believe this topic is lost

2010/3/6 17:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy