SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Has anyone hearts got hardened towards God while seeking after him

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

John

You wrote this:

Quote:
I desire God, I don't want to leave him ever, when he came in my life 6 years ago my life changed and for the first time I had life like never before, i had someone who actually heard my cries and understood me. If Jesus Christ did not answer me in my time of need I might have killed myself because I had no hope. He came when no one else cared.

about this post, look at what you wrote here, you desire God, He saved your life, He cares for and understands you. Next time the enemy tries to attack you just remind yourself of these things and know with out a doubt He still loves and cares for you, and He still understands you.

God Bless
maryjane

2010/2/25 1:18Profile

Re:

You folks on this forum are seriously too holy for me.

2010/2/25 1:26
MaryJane

Re:

Paulmcg1

I still will be praying for you.

God bless
mj

2010/2/25 1:47Profile

Re:

Hi Paul,

Quote:
You folks on this forum are seriously too holy for me.

Perhaps this statement is your way of saying you don't really undertsand why the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ [u]is[/u] [i][b]good news[/i][/b]?

If I may say... it is one thing failing to get victory over a sin which seems to have its talons into your mind and soul (but in your heart you have [i]every[/i] intention of beating it (one day) and are genuinely crying out to God for such a continuous victory), and simply rolling over to sin - giving up all attempt to please God, or to seek Him, or to live in the power of His gift of the Holy Spirit.

2010/2/27 7:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy