SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer Conference call tonight (Tues 23rd Feb)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Prayer Conference call tonight (Tues 23rd Feb)

Last week brother Mark Partin warned us about the dangers of falling asleep at the critical time. Sister Charmaine followed up with similar prayers. There is a great danger brothers and sisters of being lulled into sleep in regard to prayer, just before the critical hour. Can I ask you, is there anything more important than prayer? To continue to pray, despite our circumstances, personal or worldly, is faith in action. Tonight I would like to share briefly about diligently seeking God.

PS For some inexplicable reason, when I sent out the e-mail last week, the phone number was omitted. I believe that the enemy did not want us to hear brother Mark's word which was powerful.

Come join us and pray for revival. We have been meeting for about a year and a half now and we continue to cry out to God for revival. If you have a heart for revival, come join with the saints in prayer tonight at 7 PM Pacific Time. (8 PM Mountain, 9 PM Central, or 10 PM Eastern) you can simply call this number 218-339-2222 And when promoted enter this code: Pray or(7729) This will get you into the live prayer meeting where you can pray for revival. Call in 5 minutes before the specified time.For those who would like to, you can call in early and praise God in prayer or in Scripture or both .Maybe you have never called in before, you do not have to pray or speak, you can just listen and be blessed........Frank

2010/2/16 10:46

Re: Prayer Conference call tonight (Tues 16th Feb)

bump

2010/2/16 17:10
Lysa

East TN for now!

I'm bumping this... one of these days I'd like to join you guys... but 10 is late for this girl! I get up so early, one day if you have a 5 am eastern time prayer meeting, I think I could make that!!

God bless all who join in on this!!

2010/2/16 20:03Profile

Re:

Yeah Lysa,

Its central time for me, so early for this former Scottish boy :) Now 5am eastern time would be 4am for me, is there such a time???? :) God bless you Lysa.........Frank

2010/2/16 21:06

Well, now... I didn't thank Frank for his answers to my questions in last week's thread, but I appreciated them, brother,

Quote:
is there such a time?

and, I've been wondering if I could make it to bed early enough to join y'all at [u]3[/u]am GMT. So, does one have to have arrived by the 'hour', or can one join part way through?

2010/2/17 7:21
mguldner

Kansas

I just might join you all for this interesting concept to have prayer of a conference call thing. I am usually getting out of Youth Group about 9 so it all depends on that. But either way Keep up the good work we need more that are willing to fast and pray for revival it is something that I would like to see and am waiting on the Lord to release. God Bless

2010/2/17 8:10Profile

Re:

Hi Alive,

You can join anytime you like. No one hears you coming or going. You can pray or not pray. You can mute by pressing star 1 and just simply listen. In short, you are in complete control, unless you are abandoned to God :)..........Frank

2010/2/17 12:00

Quote:
you are in complete control, unless you are abandoned to God :)..........

Thanks for this further info. May you / we all be blessed as God answers.

:-D

2010/2/20 10:27

Re:

Come join us tonight (TUES, Feb 23rd)and pray for revival. We have been meeting for about a year and a half now and we continue to cry out to God for revival. If you have a heart for revival, come join with the saints in prayer tonight at 7 PM Pacific Time. (8 PM Mountain, 9 PM Central, or 10 PM Eastern) you can simply call this number 218-339-2222 And when promoted enter this code: Pray or(7729) This will get you into the live prayer meeting where you can pray for revival. Call in 5 minutes before the specified time.For those who would like to, you can call in early and praise God in prayer or in Scripture or both .Maybe you have never called in before, you do not have to pray or speak, you can just listen and be blessed. Tonight sister Charmaine will lead out.........Frank

2010/2/23 10:38

Re:

Bump

2010/2/23 21:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy