SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : SI for Blackberry Storm

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

SI for Blackberry Storm

I hava a Blackberry Storm phone. When I leave my job, it is my only source of internet. I could pay 30 more $$ per month and get mobile broadband, but for now, it doesn't fit in my budget.

Does anybody know of a way to easily view SI on a Blackberry Storm? Or, better yet . . . does (or could) SI have an App for Blackberries?

I can view SI on my phone, but it is full screen (for a normal computer) and very cumbersome and time consuming to use. As a result, I don’t get to see SI all that often, since my internet time at work is very limited.

Please help if you can.

THANKS,

Michael

2010/2/5 13:48Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: SI for Blackberry Storm

you might want to try another browser , this one may be better then the one you are using [url=http://the-blackberry-storm.net/2008/11/26/storm-app-opera-mini-42-web-browser/]opera 4.2 blackberry[/url] , i use a phone also, different kind, but changing browser can change the entire experience, some are just not good, and other work more well and are more well thought through.

I saw there where other ones also, but since i am on another platform i dont know so much, i know opera is very good browser for many mobile platforms. the good thing is you can try them all. Also you may want to search some blackberry forums, you might find some "tweaks" and "hacks" to further enhance your phones abilities.

2010/2/5 13:57Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

THANKS!!!

That made a HUGE difference!

Ask and ye shall receive . . .

THANKS,

Michael

2010/2/5 14:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: THANKS!!!

Quote:
Does anybody know of a way to easily view SI on a Blackberry Storm? Or, better yet . . . does (or could) SI have an App for Blackberries?

I would like simple apps to be made for alot of devices. Perhaps some people who are proficient in these things could volunteer their time to create these apps.

2010/2/5 16:05Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy