SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wicca High Place at Air Force Academy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: "If my people..."...the tide could be stopped..

As you say, Goldminer; I agree. Could you fathom the reaction of the signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution upon hearing that a Satanic coven would also be using a part of the "hallowed" ground to bury the wicked dead? They would be dumbfounded... [ several, if not the majority were either Deist's or Christian ]. It is indeed surreal, and dreamlike to consider it. HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

...2 Chronicles 7...This is the audible word of the Lord to Solomon.

Thus Solomon finished the house of the LORD and the king's palace, and successfully completed all that he had planned on doing in the house of the LORD and in his palace.

12. Then the LORD appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.

13."If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,

14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

15"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place."

The locusts have swallowed up the land, and the foundations are crumbling rapidly. "IF THE SALT HAS LOST IT'S SAVOR, IT IS GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT TO BE THROWN IN THE DUNGHILL."

We could repent, and return to our first love, and there may yet be a chance that the Lord would hear, and heal our land. National healing begins and ends with the church repented unto holiness.......holding a flaming candlestick. WE, AS A NATIONAL BODY, HAVE GROWN COMPLACENT AND SLOTHFUL, DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND BABYLONIAN RICHES.

The nation has turned wicked, as in the days of Manasseh. It stands to reason that for freedom's sake, we must have a place to bury our wicked warriors. What next? Wiccan satanic prayers to open congress?

2010/2/4 13:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy