Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Praying for young people

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
longsuffer

canada. SK.

Praying for young people

Yes and I am also praying for the youth
because I am one.If one is not walking
in the Spirit we easily fall prey to the devil.
Please pray for me to,I need a closer walk
with Jesus and come closer to the Heart of
God.
L.S.

2010/2/1 14:09Profile
live4jc

Re: Praying for young people

Dear L.S.,

Just wanted to let you know that I will pray for you. I am blessed by your desire to be drawn closer to Christ. There are so many allurements for young people today- well for all of us. Surely, we need each other to stand firm in this hour- we need Christ most of all. Praise God, for He is able to keep us from falling and will present us faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy ! (Jude 1:24)

Hope you feel free to share any prayer needs that you have when they arise. By the way, we are 'neighbours', as I live just a province away, in Alberta.

In Jesus,
John

2010/2/1 17:53Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I am praying for you and all the young people. God is surely using the fresh wineskins to bring glory to His name in this day. Always remember what you put in is what you get out.

God bless you for your heart for God

2010/2/1 22:19Profile
hoohoou

Texas

Just hold on to Jesus, and hold on tight. As someone stated, there are so many distractions for young people now days. Just hold on and press on, never stop pushing on. There is always more that God wants for us in the spiritual department. We can always learn more, be closer, do more. God is going to use the youth. Hold on no matter how loud and distracting the world gets. Trust what you know in your spirit, trust God, trust His Word. It's going to be an exciting time. Trust Him, rely on Him, obey Him. You will be in my prayers.

2010/2/5 17:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy