Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 'Abortion supercenter'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 'Abortion supercenter'

[b]'Abortion supercenter'[/b]

On Martin Luther King Jr. day, about 10,000 people took a silent march down the streets of Houston. They wore red tape printed with the word “LIFE” over their mouths and later broke into the civil rights standard, “We Shall Overcome.” They were fighting a new “frontier” in the civil rights movement, said one leader, Lou Engle, director of Call to Conscience. They were marching against the opening of the largest Planned Parenthood center in North America—an “abortion supercenter” that sprawls across 6.1 acres and spans 78,000 square feet. ...

read more: [url=http://www.worldmag.com/webextra/16330]www.worldmag.com[/url]

2010/1/21 8:24Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: 'Abortion supercenter'

And we wonder why this nation is in turmoil. The blood cries out to God. I belive there are many ministries that are making this a focus for prayer. We all need to.

2010/1/21 9:19Profile

God has already spoke judgement on this and any land or nation who sacrifice their children to 'baal', meaning their evil convienence or pleasure's.

"You shall say, 'Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem. Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I am bringing such disaster upon this place that the ears of everyone who hears of it will tingle. 4 Because the people have forsaken me and have profaned this place by making offerings in it to other gods whom neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah have known; and because they have filled this place with the blood of innocents, 5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind— 6therefore, behold, days are coming, declares the LORD, when this place shall no more be called Topheth, or the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter. 7And in this place I will make void the plans of Judah and Jerusalem, and will cause their people to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hand of those who seek their life. I will give their dead bodies for food to the birds of the air and to the beasts of the earth. 8And I will make this city a horror, a thing to be hissed at. Everyone who passes by it will be horrified and will hiss because of all its wounds. 9 And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.' Jer 19:3-9

its too late.

2010/1/21 10:03

TheCall Houston Update

January 22, 2010

We just returned from one of the most extraordinary weekends in the history of TheCall. I do not say that lightly. I truly believe a sound went forth from Houston. Ten years from now, we will look back and recognize how the voice of minorities and the voice of the united family movements of America arose and abortion was brought down and a great move of justice and compassion was unleashed.

TheCall thanks all those who contributed to this vision, paid the price, and gathered together to pray and take a historic stand. Let us carry on the work that is laid before us; not just looking back to an event, but pressing forward to expand this movement.

We are sending you some photographs to enjoy, and to release faith into your heart, as evidence that God’s truth and justice is shining bright.

Today is the 37th anniversary of Roe v Wade. Now we open up the ’73 - ‘37 window. May we reverse the decree of ’73 in the 37th year.

Thanks again for your love and great support of The Call. Please visit our website for more media and subsequent updates.
Consumed by the call,
Lou Engle
President, TheCall, Inc.
[email protected]

2010/1/22 21:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy