SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the puffer fish

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

the puffer fish

you can see a few videos on you tube of different kinds of puffer fish. Did you know they are poisonous, only few fish are. The Lord gave me a analogy concerning the puffer fish.

in 1Cor.8:1 we know that we all have knowledge, knowledge puffeth up but charity(love) edifies. people who are puffed up are like that fish it is filled with poison. They are the ones who are legalistic, point fingers at others ,are divisive, are not able to take advice from others, are phariseeic, love to tell others what to do but don't do it themselves, Do not live the word only talk it. are filled with sin and devices, concerned on how they can use others for their own gain, build religious places and things to make a vain show that they are spiritual etc.

so where is your love in all this brother?? I wasn't pointing at you, I put no names on this message, it was my love for you that if any of these applied you could see it as if looking in a mirror. read 2Pet.2:22 This passage applies to Christians. I hope and pray with all my heart that I have delivered someone out of eternal foreverlasting, fire, that is love. in Jesus name.

2010/1/20 16:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: the puffer fish

amen brother, thank you for sharing this word with us.

2010/1/20 20:23Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re:

As I was praying, the Lord by the Holy Spirit said to me, you are a puffer fish. All of a sudden many things quickly flashed by my mind. Then I was completely aware of what he meant.

Only he can reveal the secrets of the heart. He was wonderful to me. He didn't condemn me, he was ready to forgive. I apologised. For I found my love to be imperfect. My love is small compared to his. He has given me so many wonderful things to share, but sometimes I get the glory. He showed me knowledge puffs up, especially when it is given to me by him. But love edifies.

What it really is ,sometimes I share what he has shown me but others may be left confused. They will say I don't understand you. That's because what he tells me I blurt it out, instead of seeking for it to edify the hearer.

He showed me a scripture as I was looking at something else. In 1Cor. 14:26 I was looking for the word revelation but when reading the rest of the verse it said let it be done to edify. The reason this puffer fish message edifies to some degree is because it is true, but it is true about me also for Jesus is the one who gave it through me. I obey the scripture which says confess your faults one to another that ye may be healed. James 5:16

2010/1/29 13:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy