SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for travel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Prayer for travel

Hi guys! My little family of five is leaving tomorrow about noon to fly to Florida for about 5 days (coming back Tuesday). We will be visiting Disneyworld since we have promised our youngest that when she is five we would take everyone.

My husband will be staying in Florida for some business meetings for a few more days so that means I will be bringing the children home on the plane by myself :-? .

Also, as I told Greg yesterday, I was concerned about taking this vacation and wasting money on ourselves that could be used for others who are in need. I believe it's important to take family vacations or have family outings, but going to Disneyworld, Seaworld, Playmobile world, etc... and catering everything to the kids left me feeling uneasy. I talked to my husband about my concerns and he has agreed that we will take one day to drive down to the nearest hurricane area and do what we can to help. Whether it be financial or otherwise. I beleive for the sake of the children, this is important. They need to know that even vacations are not all about them. I would rather incorporate some missionary work in there too. :-)

We are also taking along some Revival Hymns to leave around and give to who we feel led. You never know what kind of opportunites the Lord will present as we are traveling. This part is exciting.

Anyway, I sure would appreciate any prayers for safety and God inspired opportunites. Thank you all so much.

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/10/6 10:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer for travel

Quote:
We are also taking along some Revival Hymns to leave around and give to who we feel led. You never know what kind of opportunites the Lord will present as we are traveling. This part is exciting.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, you and your precious family. I know God will open opportunites for you to minister and be ministered to. Have a great trip.

2004/10/6 11:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy