Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : China Mission Trip

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

China Mission Trip

I will be taking a team to northwestern China for three weeks from March 22 - April 14. We are still building the team so if you have a burden for the unreached and would like more information about coming along, contact me.

This will be my 7th trip and my 4th working in Tibetan Buddhist and Hui Muslim towns and villages.

Please keep us and those who will hear the Gospel in prayer.

Also remember my son Caleb in your prayers. He is leaving in two weeks for China and will be there for three months working in the same areas.

For China and the Savior who spilled His blood for her,

Denny

2010/1/17 17:25Profile
Denny

Virginia

Re: China Mission Trip

Please keep my son, Caleb in your prayers. He is leaving for China in a couple weeks for a three month stay. He will be working in the north western provinces, sharing the Gospel with Tibetan Buddhists and Hui Muslims.

He is facing a challenge and needs a healing at this time. He was just released from the hospital after a two and a half day visit. He has a staff infection in his leg that has been found to be MRSA. He is on antibiotics but these infections are sometimes hard to get over.

Pray for his quick healing and protection as he heads off to China and that the seeds sown will bring forth much fruit.

2010/1/21 8:56Profile

Pastor Denny

Quote:
He is facing a challenge and needs a healing at this time. He was just released from the hospital after a two and a half day visit. He has a staff infection in his leg that has been found to be MRSA. He is on antibiotics but these infections are sometimes hard to get over.

Pastor, in my limited knowledge and wisdom, i do have some experience with this...."thorn". out of nowhere, in July 08, in ten minutes, my fever went to 105 and i couldnt breathe. Praise God we have the Comforter, God the Holy Ghost who told me in no uncertain terms, "Go to the hospital NOW!"...i thought it was a bug that could be dealt with by prayer and antibiotics i keep for emergencies...Praise the Name, i had enough sense to listen to God, because in the emergency room, the doctors told me A. i had strepteccocal specticimia...and B. i had a 50/50 chance of surviving, and that was after only an hour and half after this fever came on me, so they hit me with three new antibiotics, and put me in ICU isolation, and i was there for two weeks, but Praise God! i had the sense to grab my Bible on my way out the door, and when they had killed my pain, i called my home Church pastor (who was going to fly from LA to Chicago) and i asked him to gather the prayer warriors for intercession, and Jesus just gave me great comfort, so much so that when the chaplain who i called for, came, i think i scared him, he must have been, the dear man, from one of those lukewarm denominations, because i'm grinning with joy, clutching a worn Bible, he starts praying, and i interrupt to talk to the Lord myself, and said, "Lord, if you want me, i'm yours, if you want me to stay here some more, i'm yours, Your will, not mine"....and then started witnessing to this chaplain about the Heavenly Jerusalem as outlined in Hebrews, and the Joy of It All!.....never saw him again, even though i called for him again.

forgive me for blithering, you're wise Pastor, so i'm asssuming that your dear son did NOT go "septic"? Staph, Strep and MRSA all bear the potential to go into stepicimia, spectic. God forbid it does, this literal blood poison, once it hits vital organs, starts to shut them down, thats the danger, so 2 and a half days, i'm assuming the MRSA did not go septic...but another danger, and i dont know if its just confined to strep septicimia, is thaT muscle and tissue can turn "necrotic", which in common terms is "flesh eating"...i know this, because at the onset of my afflicition, an MRI on my ankle showed a mass, the doctors, thought had the potential to be necrotic, which meant, if it was, they would either have to remove muscle tissue, or possibly my foot and ankle, to halt the spread of necrosis. So within 3 hours of my being there, they asked me if i would be okay with them cutting into for exploratory surgery...no problem! and there was no necrosis, Glory to God, but to this day, the scar hasnt healed completely, and i bear the mark of cellulitus, which is where the strep ravaged my blood vessels.

I said all that to say this: i'm a father too, and searching my own heart (while not knowing your boy's details) i would put off my sons mission trip for 6 months to a year, UNLESS the Holy Ghost clearly spoke otherwise, these three "bugs" are very dangerous, nasty, and biologically cunning, meaning they learn to develop resistence to anti-biotics......

I am and will pray for the boys health, your wisdom and comfort for you and his mother, In Jesus Name, neil

2010/1/21 11:23
Denny

Virginia

Re: Pastor Denny

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it.

2010/1/23 11:16Profile
Denny

Virginia

Tickets purchased

I just bought tickets for my flight to China! My son Gabriel and I will be leaving for Shanghai in late March. Please pray for us and those who will hear the Gospel during our 21 day trip to northwestern China. There is still room for more on the team. Interested?

Visit the following web page to read about our target groups!

http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/000410.php

For China and the Savior who spilled His blood for her,

Denny

2010/2/8 18:29Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Tickets purchased

Praying! Please keep us updated on your endeavor (before, during and after, if possible)!

2010/2/8 18:35Profile
Denny

Virginia

Caleb is in China

Here is an update on my son Caleb who was scheduled to go to China. He did leave as he planned and the infection in his leg has cleared up well. He took along an extra prescription of antibiotics in the event that the MRSA showed up again.

He is in Xining at this time and will possibly start teaching English on weekends in about a month. Gospel literature distribution during the weekdays.

Please keep him in your prayers.

Denny

2010/2/8 18:37Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Caleb is in China

I will continue to hold up your son and your mission and the wonderful people of China as well. God is with you.

2010/2/9 11:27Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Caleb is in China

Hi Brother Denny...

Quote:

Here is an update on my son Caleb who was scheduled to go to China. He did leave as he planned and the infection in his leg has cleared up well. He took along an extra prescription of antibiotics in the event that the MRSA showed up again.

He is in Xining at this time and will possibly start teaching English on weekends in about a month. Gospel literature distribution during the weekdays.

Please keep him in your prayers.

My wife and I are praying for your son. Be encouraged, brother!

Isaiah 52:7

2010/2/9 18:51Profile
Denny

Virginia

China

To all,

I take teams to China twice a year (Spring and Fall). If anyone out there has a burden for the unreached of China and would like to be a part of an outreach trip to China, send me a note.

Denny

2010/2/9 19:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy