SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Resist The Devil by Mark Greening

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: Resist The Devil by Mark Greening

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/featured_low15.gif[/img]

Saints,

Mark Greening shares on spiritual warfare and resisting the work of the devil in Christian life. He debunks some of the false concepts of spiritual warfare that have crept in the Church and shows how the Church has departed from scripture in this area.

[b] Resist The Devil by Mark Greening[/b]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18537&commentView=itemComments]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18537&commentView=itemComments[/url]

2010/1/15 15:42Profile
HeartSong

Re: MUST HEAR: Resist The Devil by Mark Greening

Thank you brother!

2010/1/15 16:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Do share how these sermon touched your heart saints.

2010/1/15 20:04Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Not long ago I ran across some articles saying that we should not be verbally trying to bind Satan. But the articles were long and tedious and I became lost in the details. "Binding Satan" is something that I would occasionally do when I prayed, but invariably I would end up calling Satan "father" as I would switch from praying against the devil to praying to the Father - or visa versa - and I had always wondered why this was so awkward. After I read the article, I was concerned that it was Satan trying to trick me into not praying against him, so I asked the Lord to show me the truth in the matter.

In this sermon Mark Greening clearly, and concisely, lays out the scriptural way that we are to deal with the devil - and verbally "binding" Satan is not one of them. I am very grateful for this sermon because it comes at a time when that old serpent has been wearing me down, and it has helped to give me renewed strength.

2010/1/15 23:05Profile
MattSmith

Webster, Texas

Re:

Quote:
"Binding Satan" is something that I would occasionally do when I prayed, but invariably I would end up calling Satan "father" as I would switch from praying against the devil to praying to the Father - or visa versa - and I had always wondered why this was so awkward.

I seriously thought I was the only one and was really worried about that. I'll definitely have to listen to this if you had the same issues and it cleared things up for you. I'm really glad you posted this HeartSong. I feel like I did when I was 7 and found out I wasn't the only one who liked girls. I love this website. So many times the Lord has spoken to me about things through sermons or discussions. It has really been a Godsend in my life. I really thought I was the only one.

Be blessed HeartSong, Matt

2010/1/16 0:23Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Heartsong

I will be praying for you sister, I know how weary and exhausting it can be to go through these times. I really appreciate how you shared about your struggle with this. I have often had some of the same strange feelings and confusion.

Thank you Greg for making this teaching available.

God bless
mj

2010/1/16 2:44Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
I seriously thought I was the only one and was really worried about that.

I must say, it does feel better not to be all alone in this. There are many other things to be learned in this sermon as well.

God bless you brother!

2010/1/16 2:46Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Thank you for the prayers MaryJane.

They are certainly needed - especially right at the moment.

2010/1/16 2:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Do continue to share testimonies of how this message spoke to your heart.

2010/1/18 12:35Profile
MattSmith

Webster, Texas

Re:

This was really good. I listened twice to be sure my first impression was accurate. As I said previously in the thread I've often had trouble when trying to rebuke the devil and never felt comfortable doing so. I figured he was the enemy and didn't want me rebuking him so that must be the reason for not being comfortable. This message was liberating as it tells us all we need to do is seek the face of Jesus. The Holy Spirit will give wisdom as to what needs to be done. It's liberating not to have to figure out the correct word sequence. I can just seek Jesus.

2010/1/19 7:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy