SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The CALL Crisis, Houston - Lou Engle

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The CALL Crisis, Houston - Lou Engle

The CALL Crisis, Houston - Lou Engle

Largest-Ever Abortion Facility in U.S. Sparks Moral Outcry

Facility Targeting Black, Hispanic Communities in Houston will

"Lead to Countless Innocent Deaths and Make Late-Term Abortion More Accessible"

At this present moment, the second largest abortion facility in the world, next to China, is being built in Houston, Texas. This six-story, 78,000 sq. ft., Planned Parenthood abortion “Super Center” is right in the middle of four minority neighborhoods. Three of these neighborhoods average an 85% Hispanic population and the fourth is 80% Black American. The third floor is dedicated to performing late-term abortions. Obviously, Planned Parenthood is targeting these minority communities and families to fuel their abortion industry.

TheCall Houston 1-17-2010

Thirty-seven years ago abortion was legalized in Texas; now let it begin to be reversed there. We are calling for the pro-LIFE people of Houston, Texas, and America to gather Sunday night, January 17th, 2010 for TheCall. We are describing these types of gatherings as TheCall/Crisis for historic moments when we only have a brief window of time to mobilize. It is a sudden summons of the consecrated ones who will leave everything in a moment to gather, fast, pray and proclaim.

This Call will be held from 6:00pm to 11:00pm at Grace Community Church. On this evening, 1/17, we will be unifying with one voice before God to pray for the Luke 1:17 answer to the killing of our babies and the wounding of our women – “And he will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children …”

Host Hotel

Hyatt Regency Houston

For special rates and room block please call 402-592-6464 or 888-421-1442 or click here.

Silent March 1-18-2010

On Martin Luther King Jr.’s holiday, January 18th, 2010, at 9:30am, remembering that great voice of justice in America, thousands of believers along with key Black-American and Hispanic leaders will gather to march silently, pray, fast, and peacefully witness against this massive abortion facility and then we will hold a National Press Conference. This is a great hour for pro-LIFE people “when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics” may come to raise up a witness for the preservation and healing of a city and a nation. We are calling the consecrated ones from all over America who have set their face to see the ending of abortion in their generation to suddenly come to Houston and stand as a prophetic witness against this abortion temple. May God find a generation who refuses to be silent when the ancient death temples begin to brazenly arise in the earth again.

Demonstration of Compassion

Who knows? Houston could become a Birmingham of our day to let the unborn go free and spare the pregnant mother the agony of post-abortion physical and spiritual trauma. Here a great demonstration of compassion could be launched through pregnant mother care and a mass movement of adoption. Out of Houston the voice of our minority peoples could begin to proclaim to the nation their stand for life. We believe, as Martin Luther King Jr. would have proclaimed it – It is time to “subpoena the conscience” of the nation with a dramatic display of unity against this facility and for the healing of our nation.

I Have A Dream

Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.” Clearly, for every child God has a dream. Martin Luther King, Jr. cried, “I have a dream!” His niece Alveda King has prophetically stated, “How can the dream live as long as we kill our children?”

God also has a dream for America, and a massive six-story abortion facility has never been a part of that dream. Let the nightmare end, and let the dream live.

Join Lou Engle, Tony Perkins, Sammy Rodriguez, Eduardo Verastegui, Mathew Staver, Star Parker, Dr. Richard Land, Ken Blackwell, Pastor Stephen Broden, and Bishop Harry Jackson in Houston to take a stand and to pray!

Consumed by the call,

Lou Engle
President, TheCall, Inc.

For more information please go to www.thecall.com/crisis

2010/1/9 19:39

Re: The CALL Crisis, Houston - Lou Engle

Join Lou Engle on Daystar Tomorrow, January 13th at 11am, 8pm and Midnight CST

Join Lou Engle on Day Star tomorrow, Wednesday, January 13th 2010 at 11AM, 8PM, and Midnight Central Standard Time.

Dear Friends,

Please join us on Daystar Network's show Celebration as Lou Engle talks about the Pro-Life Movement, faith based initiatives, and The Call Crisis event in Houston.

To find what channel the Daystar Network is on, please go to:
http://www.daystar.com/ways- to-watch/us-search

For DirecTV or the Dish Network:

DirecTV: CH.369

Dish Network: CH.263

To watch streaming online:

http://www.daystar.com

To Watch Daystar Streaming

To Watch Daystar Streaming Flash

To Watch Celebration LIVE

Do not reply If you no longer wish to receive email from TheCall, please login to TheCall.com website, click on
“My Profile” (on the “My Area” menu) and change your preferred correspondence method to “No correspondence please”.
If you don't have a login or need help, email [email protected] with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

2010/1/12 16:59

Re: The CALL Crisis, Houston - Lou Engle

The "Call" is a joke. I went to the one in Dallas years ago just to see the level of apostasy that was being promoted. Lou Engle was on stage with a false prophet named Cindy Jacobs. Cindy was "prophesying" how the "spirit of abortion" was BROKEN over the state of Texas. That God had broken that spirit. Lou was nodding in agreement. We'll aparently it wasn't broken as Lou himself can see (false prophets?). Now we have the largest abortion clinic being planned to open up in Texas. (Even if this center never opened up abortions have not ceased in Texas).

I'd be happy if abortion was abolished. But I'd never promote these guys.

2010/1/12 17:18

Re:

no one will promote any people here.

Lou Engle just ask us to join the prayers !

this is critical time for America, we need to pray .

we do not need to agree with Lou or anyone,

WE NEED TO agree with BIBLE please read following scriptures

JOEL 2:15
The Mercy of the LORD
12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God? 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over [5] them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

2010/1/12 17:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy