SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Jordan

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Nellie

Re:

Father, You are able to touch Jordon again.
Give this Family Your Strength.
In Jesus Name.

2010/3/6 2:03Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I am praying for you all. Trust in the Lord and know that Jesus is with Jordon and loves him dearly.

Please keep us posted.

God Bless
maryjane

2010/3/6 2:07Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thank you for your prayers.

Jordan is still in PICU and had a rough night last night with his blood pressure getting very low due to loss of blood. He had to have some transfused. Today he is doing much better.

I have to relate this incident because it is an example of God’s mercy and grace and goodness, and the watch-care over this precious little soul. When we arrived in the PICU yesterday, the nurse that was assigned to him asked me a couple of questions and said, “I know this child, I took care of him when he was a little baby”. You have to realize that was ten years ago. Then she told me that she had some pictures of him and “in fact I know right where they are and I will bring them and show them to you in the morning”. True to her word, this morning she brought a little picture album that contained photos of several of her patients from a time 10 years earlier when she had lived where we are from and had taken care of Jordan at our local hospital. And Jordan’s pictures took up the first five pages of her album. She told me I could have the pictures on the condition that she keep at least one of them.

So here we are at the opposite end of the state, in New Orleans, and the very nurse that we meet to take care of him knows him by name and knows his whole traumatic history. That is a confirmation of God’s providential care. For those who do not know, Jordan was a “shaken baby”, injured by his father, when Jordan was only a few weeks old, and we were in the PICU there for 53 days. He was not expected to live, was expected to be blind or deaf or paralyzed or worse, but here we are 10 years later, and he can see and hear and recognize family and friends and give me a rewarding smile in the mornings.

Seeing those pictures of when he had sufficiently healed to display a perfectly handsome little innocent face is a reminder to me of a time when he will have no more pain, and there will be no more sorrow: when corruptible will put on incorruption and mortal shall put on immortality, and death and sighing shall forever cease.

God is good!

Clint

2010/3/6 17:59Profile

Re: your son

Dear Br Clint

Your story has touched my heart and my prayers are with you and your boy. I was a nursery nurse in a residential nursery and we had a 6 week old baby in with the same background - he was blinded. May the Lord use this young mans life to touch many people so that they can see that our God is great and merciful, and that He goes through suffering with us and feels pain that we can know nothing about for us and as you say, one day there will be no more tears and this life will seem like a blink of the eye.

God bless

Brenda

2010/3/6 22:36
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thank you Brenda for your prayers and words of encouragement.

Clint

2010/3/7 11:33Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thank God we are out of PICU and on the spinal surgery floor in a regular room. Jordan is still not ready to go home, but hopefully we will be back in time for church Sunday.

As always, God is so good!

Clint

2010/3/11 19:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer, brother.

2010/3/11 19:58Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

God is faithful!

We were released from the hospital this morning just before noon, and about 6 hours later arrived HOME, with no comnplications on the way. Even though Jordan had whinced with pain several times in the hospital at least a few minutes almost every hour, even on pain medication and medicine to keep his muscles from spasms... the whole ride home with the exception of just a very few minutes, he was very content, smiling through his pain, and very obviously happy to be coming home.

And so we are here preparing for service tomorrow, thank God!

Clint

2010/3/13 21:14Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Clint

So glad to hear that Jordon is able to be home again. What a praise!! I will continue to keep you and Jordon in my prayers.

God Bless
maryjane

2010/3/13 22:10Profile

Re:

"Seeing those pictures of when he had sufficiently healed to display a perfectly handsome little innocent face is a reminder to me of a time when he will have no more pain, and there will be no more sorrow: when corruptible will put on incorruption and mortal shall put on immortality, and death and sighing shall forever cease.

God is good!"

Yes indeed brother, this is the time my heart longs for. To dwell forever in the presence of the Living God.

2010/3/14 1:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy