SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented

The nature of Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented by the present-day evangelist. He announces a Savior from hell rather than a Savior from sin. And that is why so many are fatally deceived, for there are multitudes who wish to escape the Lake of fire who have no desire to be delivered from their carnality and worldliness. - A. W. Pink

2010/1/4 16:42Profile
MaryJane

Re: Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented

I was just talking about this with my husband not to long ago. He was saying to me how he has noticed how many who profess His name still continue on in living for self. Even after many years of attending church and men groups these same men when asked about their walk with Jesus are confidant that they are saved and will spend eternity in Heaven yet they have no different view of the sin in their lives. they continue on in fleshy worldly living without any thought or care. My dad was like that.

Thank you for sharing

God Bless
mj

2010/1/4 17:24Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented

If I had a dime for every time I have shared this same sentiment I would probably be able to buy a low budget chainsaw from Harbor Freight and cut down a small/medium diameter tree, and enjoy a nice Hot Cocoa by the fire it would produce.

2010/1/4 19:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy