SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Every Beggar's Cry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Every Beggar's Cry

Greetings

Read through this during some devotional time and thought I would share with you here.

God Bless
mj
___

Every Beggar's Cry

(Luke 18:39-43) The crowds ahead of Jesus tried to hush the blind beggar, but he only shouted louder, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” Jesus asked the man, “What do you want me to do for you?” “Lord,” he pleaded, “I want to see!” Jesus said, “All right, you can see! Your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus, praising God. And all who saw it praised God, too. ......

Is that the greatest cry of your heart? “I want to SEE!!” Our blindness to His Love, to the tragedy of selfishness and sin, and to our need for union with God’s People leads to so many unnecessary falls and wounds. “Lord, I want to SEE!! I want to SEE everything just as YOU do. I don’t want to be blind to Life and Love and Truth anymore. I don’t CARE what the crowds think. I’m going to shout at the top of my lungs to You until You hear my cry. I WANT TO SEE! Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me, I beg you. And Your MIRACLE in my life will capture my heart and demonstrate Your Love and wonders to all who know me!”

2009/12/30 13:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy