SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : What has God done for you?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MilesChristi

What has God done for you?

I wanted to start a thread in praise of God. What has he done for you? How has he worked in your life?

2009/12/29 0:24Profile
MaryJane

Re: What has God done for you?

He has allowed me to sit at His feet and hear His voice. He has cared for me when no one else would. He has taken away my shame and covered me with His precious blood. He has been my constant strength in times of struggle and my shelter through every storm. He has lovingly and wisely guided me to keep my feet on the narrow path so that one day I may enter in the narrow gate. He has corrected me and brought me to repentance so that there is nothing that will keep us apart. For this and so much more I give thanks and praise to Him! He is Lord of my life and there is nothing that is more precious then my Jesus!

2009/12/29 1:29Profile
ByEveryWord

Re: What has God done for you?

Almost 4 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ saved me from hell! I was in the bondage of sin and man-made religion when I met Him in a Baptist church. My wife had visited this church and loved it. I, angry and jealous, punched holes in the bathroom wall. Several weeks later, however, I had to find out what made my wife so joyous! I attended the church and found something I did not know. I experienced the love of Jesus Christ flowing from the members of the church! Never before had I known people to care for my soul. I had only experiecnced the dead religious traditions of Roman Catholicism and knew not the living Son of God. Because of Christ's love for me through them, I kept coming back to the meetings. The pastor led me through Bible studies and cared for my soul.
On March 12, 2006 Jesus Christ said to me during the evening service, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give thee rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." God opened my understanding and showed me that salvation was not through works, the virgin Mary or religion, but the sacrificed and risen Son of God!!! He turned me from my drunken perverted path that led to destruction, to the narrow way that leadeth unto life.

Since then He has blessed my wife and I by teaching us our God-given roles and giving us the grace to live them! By God's grace I am leading my family in the way of the Lord. I look forward to the day when I can worship Him without the hindrance of my sinful flesh!!!

Just to show the power of Jesus Christ consider this...

4 years ago I was listening to AC/DC, Metallica, and other satanic rock bands.

Yesterday I wept at the thought of kissing the crucified feet of my Saviour!!!

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power; for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." -Revelation 4:11

2009/12/29 1:49Profile
MilesChristi

Re:

I am so glad to hear about the Heavenly Father's merciful love. Thank God for sending his Son. God is good!

2009/12/29 23:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy