SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Divine healing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
samraj

bangalore

Divine healing

hello this is sam from india ,working in a hospital in bangalore as a staff nurse ,i just take pleasure to inform all SI community how miraculous and wonderful is our lord.
My elder who also worked as staff nurse fortunately or unfortunately got affected with a dreadful disease HEPATITIS B POSITIVE ,i was shocked to hear such a news,tears became my portion day and night.
Doctors failed to cure ,i had none to help or deliver my brother from this disease.
so finally i made up my mind to pray continually to God of heaven and earth.
My brothers faith also got strengthened ,one night he suffered from severe headche and nausea,he went to upstairs and knelt down and prayed in faith before the lord and he cried for divine healing,instaneously he felt the power of God and got relieved of all the symptomatic manifestations.
After a month he went to a local laboratory for blood test and the report showed HEPATITIS B NEGATIVE. Praise GOD!!!!
After another month , he went to CMC VELLORE HOSPITAL FOR CONFIRMATORY TEST AND THAT REPORT ALSO SHOWED "HEPATITIS B NEGATIVE"

After two months underwent another confirmatory test in bagalore this too showed that a VERY BIG NEGATIVE IN ADDITION TO IT HE DEVELOPED MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF ANTIBODIES AGAINST THIS PARTICULAR VIRUS .PRAISE THE LORD ,NOW PRESENTLY HE IS LIVING A VERY HEALTHY LIFE .

Iam the LORD that healeth thee (EXODUS 15)
By the stripes of JESUS CHRIST WE ARE HEALED(Isaiah 53 )

2009/12/28 12:47Profile
HeartSong

Re: Divine healing

Praise the Lord!

We serve such a faithful and mighty God!

2009/12/28 12:51Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Wonderful!

ginnyrose

2010/1/1 14:46Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

This is a very encouraging report, Samraj!

And it's very interesting that this healing didn't require a big healing ministry, but was simply through "ordinary" members of the body of Christ.

2010/1/1 14:52Profile

Amen. This is a timely testimony. Thank you for sharing it.

2010/1/1 14:59
mackaymarsh

What a wonderful testimony! Let us give glory to Jesus and His wonderful name!

Thank you for sharing this blessing...

2010/1/1 15:15Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Glory to God!

2010/1/1 21:05Profile
blessed050

Middle Georgia (backside of desert in the Bible Belt)

Dear brother Samraj: Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful testimony of God's mercy and grace. I shared this with my husband who they say has cancer in various parts of his body. We are standing upon the Word of God and all of His promises and coming against all the darkness and powers of the enemy. Your testimony is very encouraging. My husband is calling out to our God for His great mercy and help at this time. Please remember him. His name is James. I was in Bangalore, India some years back as I have a very dear friend and pastor there by the name of Bro. Francis Jackson. God bless you.

2010/1/2 5:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy