SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Sad & Disappointing Experience

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

I heard K.P. Yohannan at a Calvary Chapel, too, in Vista California in 1992.

But out of consideration for the SI moderators, it may not be a good idea to start a thread critical of K.P. Yohannan when Arch-Moderator Gordon is featuring K.P. Yohannan on the home page! I mean, if the guy who runs this Website is promoting the man's ministry, and you feel the man's ministry is flawed, then the courteous way to address it is to PM Greg Gordon and share your concerns.

(EDITED)

2009/12/24 23:55Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i know your tired of eating manna and quail. unless you want the same results of those who murmured andcomplained ...repent and lets go take the land.jimp

2009/12/25 0:21Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

jimp wrote:
hi, i know your tired of eating manna and quail. unless you want the same results of those who murmured andcomplained ...repent and lets go take the land.jimp

Hey, that's an interesting point. Are we "revivalists" who are always harping on the bankrupcy of the American church in the same spirit as the children of Israel when they murmured against Moses? Granted, the professional clergymen of today ain't Moses and they've given us a lot to murmur about, but it is something to consider.

2009/12/25 0:31Profile

Re: Deep Thinker

Well, you've expressed what I call a 'deep thought'. You say that worship is a state of mind? and that worship is the mind of Christ? Wow! You've beaten the Gnostics there!

I guess Moody and Spurgeon (or their Asian counterparts, Bakht Singh and Watchman Nee) would be turning in their graves to hear such 'deep' remarks!

2009/12/25 17:24

Re: KPY

I'm sorry you are offended. The truth hurts. But honestly, you can share this with KPY. And may the Lord search his heart & may he truly repent regarding his 'performance' at CC North Philly that Sunday!! If he has really learnt something from Bro Bakht Singh (as he claims), he would never never have behaved like that. And he surely knows the sanctity of the 'Lord's day'. He knows that Sunday is a day meant for corporate worship through the exposition of the word of God, of praising God through song and individual worship, and through taking part in the Lord's Table.

Bro Bakht Singh would NEVER have indulged in a publicity stunt like that! Neither would (taking another example from the West!) George Muller have done what KPY did in CCNP that day!

2009/12/25 17:38

Re:

Quote:
I'm sorry you are offended. The truth hurts. But honestly, you can share this with KPY. And may the Lord search his heart & may he truly repent regarding his 'performance' at CC North Philly that Sunday!! If he has really learnt something from Bro Bakht Singh (as he claims), he would never never have behaved like that. And he surely knows the sanctity of the 'Lord's day'. He knows that Sunday is a day meant for corporate worship through the exposition of the word of God, of praising God through song and individual worship, and through taking part in the Lord's Table.

Oh my this is not good. Your like a foolish child spouting off what you know not. If you could just hear yourself. I hope this thread gets locked. Bashing Brother Yohannan is not good, even if you are right, your going about it the wrong way. The man is not even here to defend himself, but your using this forum as if your in judgment against this brother, and all because he sent out a plea for support on Sunday.

Not good, not good at all.

Moderators please stop this thread from going any further.

2009/12/25 18:21
Leo_Grace

Re:

Pr 10:18 He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool.

Mt 7:1-5 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

2009/12/25 19:22Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

Hi procyon.You were saying: "you can share this with KPY. And may the Lord search his heart & may he truly repent regarding his 'performance' at CC North Philly that Sunday!! If he has really learnt something from Bro Bakht Singh (as he claims), he would never never have behaved like that. And he surely knows the sanctity of the 'Lord's day'. He knows that Sunday is a day meant for corporate worship through the exposition of the word of God, of praising God through song and individual worship, and through taking part in the Lord's Table.

Bro Bakht Singh would NEVER have indulged in a publicity stunt like that! Neither would (taking another example from the West!) George Muller have done what KPY did in CCNP that day!"
I didn't participate in this discussion before.But i'm just thinking-Isn't it time to stop posting things like that?They don't do any good to anyone.

2009/12/25 19:27Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re: A Sad & Disappointing Experience

It's becoming "a Sad & Disappointing Experience" for people to read this thread. :)

2009/12/25 19:31Profile

Re:

Thank you, nasekom. I appreciate your humor. All I can say is that it is very dangerous to speak the truth, even in Internet forums.

Holy cow, one should never kill a 'sacred cow', at least not in India! & certainly not in Calvary Chapel! :)

2009/12/25 19:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy