SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Answer to prayer for restraint

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Answer to prayer for restraint

Greetings all.

Tonight on the way home there was an incident on the train that I wanted to relate.

Part way through the ride a man got on the train that was very disturbing. I was listening to music through headphones but I could tell that he was talking loudly(and going off about all kinds of things). I recognised this as something that I had seen before and could describe it as something like demonic ranting.

I could tell that the others on the train were either bothered by it or were definitely aware of what was going on and I felt that I should take the headphones off and pray. So I did.

I felt to pray that God would restrain the man and very shortly after I began to pray earnestly to the Lord Jesus for that I noticed that his talking subsided. Only he lit a cigarette instead and was drinking, but that was much better than what he was saying others, and it stayed that way for nearly the rest of the time I was on the train, so long as I continued to pray.

While I was praying I felt like I wished that either some police or tranist officers would have gotten on the train as I see them do sometimes. Two tranist officers got on the train at the stop before mine. He was going to get off but when he saw them he jumped back in his seat.

I quitely told them what had happened while they were standing in the door way before I exited.

I was encouraged by this and felt like God encouraged me through prayer. Wanted to pass it along to you that someone else might be encouraged also.

All praise and glory to God, Who alone has the Power.

2009/12/23 20:51Profile
HeartSong

Re: Answer to prayer for restraint

Oh praise the Lord! I just love it when He proves Himself this way. Yes, He alone has the Power.

2009/12/23 20:58Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Praise the Lord indeed sis :)

2009/12/23 21:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy