SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Staying aware of Islams march

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Staying aware of Islams march

In the past I have posted two links. These links are to cutting edge info on Islam as it moves along in it's goal of world domination.

I hope that all have saved these two sites to their favorites. I hope that all who want to stay abreast of islamic developments will check these sites regularly.

Lastly, I know that there are many other good sites on islam out there. However there is only so much time in the day.

These sites are jihadwatch by Robert Spencer and Joel's-trumpet by Joel Richardson, Author of, "The Islamic Antichrist"

I have purposely left off the link cuz SI dosen't want us linking so I am trying to abide by that rule.

2009/12/17 8:30

Re: Staying aware of Islams march

wake up call - muslim Europe

www.netanyahu.org/spofgewichpa.html

speech of Geert Wilders, chairman Party for Freedom, the Netherlands , at the Four Seasons, New York , introducing an Alliance of Patriots and announcing the Facing Jihad Conference in Jerusalem

this message came from secular points of view
but it is a warning for america

2009/12/19 20:38

Re:

http://www.lamblion.us/2009/02/strategy-behind-islamization.html

Is antichrist muslim ? my personal thought is "might be".
Europe is quickly becoming Islamized and it's possible conclusion that muslim could eventually gain power. Who else hates Jews and Christians so much?
And, it is allowed for muslim to advance the cause of Islam.

2009/12/20 2:06
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Staying aware of Islams march - the desolations of Mohammedan generations?

[i]As I read through some of the links I was reminded of something that I read from a book called "Christianity and the American Commonwealth". It is a collection of lectures given by a Methodist minister named Charles B. Galloway [b]in 1898[/b]. This following is from the first chapter, Religion and Civil Government, and is about Islam specifically. I'll qoute it at length:[/i]

'Mohammedanism has produced an enslaved personality. "Its Koran demands intellectual slavery; its harem requires domestic slavery; its state implies and enforces both a religous and a civil slavery." The Koran puts a premium upon war, offering the highest rewards to those who slay the greatest number of infidels. Mohammed's cardinal principle, that the end justifies the means, consecrated every form of deception and lying, and encouraged every sort of persecution and violence; commercial confidence is almost unknown, and hence there are few banks and buisness partnerships. The citizen is the slave of the state; he has no rights to be respected. Mohammedanism is an absolute despotism, the most gigantic engine of intolerance and persecution the world ever saw.

There is a proverb which says: "Where the Turkish horse sets its hoof the grass never grows." The Turkish horse is the synonym of the Turkish government, which is the political expression of the Moslem religion. In every land swept by this heartless despotism it has left a tale and trail of blood. Its simple touch is a blight. Commerce languishes, then decays; harvests cease, and then the fields become barren as the uncovered rocks of the eternal hills. All history attests the atrocious verity. A glance at Mohammedan nations will recall the facts of this mournful story.

But, while the shrieks of dying Christians in Armenia still linger in our ears - dying by the cruel edge of the Turkish swords, wielded by Turkish slaves, and in order to propagate the Moslem faith - we may well veil from our eyes the desolations of Mohammedan generations.'

2009/12/20 8:50Profile

Re:

Quote,'we may well veil from our eyes the desolations of Mohammedan generations.'

This is one of the main reasons I recommended the sites in my original post.

Even the fervent belivers of this forum can become vield or lulled about the "current" pressing march of islam.

Additionaly the continualy propoganda that pushes islam as a religion of peace.

Buyer beware!

2009/12/20 10:31
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

'Mohammedanism has produced an enslaved personality'

'Mohammed's cardinal principle, that the end justifies the means, consecrated every form of deception and lying, and encouraged every sort of persecution and violence'

John, I just read one of the December 19 entries from the jihadwatch site that you mentioned.

It states that a US Court has charged suspected members of Al Qaeda with plotting to traffic cocaine in order to fund terrorisim.

I've thought for some time now that selling addicting drugs to people like that has to be one of the lowest and dispicable acts a human being can do to another. Not only does it enslave the physical body but it enslaves their soul.

Disgusting.

2009/12/20 10:58Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

'Mohammed's cardinal principle, that the end justifies the means, consecrated every form of deception and lying, and encouraged every sort of persecution and violence'

I was thinking about some similarities between Communism and Islam in their quest for world domination and how they look like crafts of Satan to weaken the nations(Is 14:12).

Following are some qoutes from a book called "Marx & Satan" by Richard Wurmbrand:

'There have been many revolutions in history. Each had an objective. The American revolution, for example, was fought for national independence, the French revolution for democracy. Marx is the only one who formulates as his aim a "permanent revolution," terrorisim and bloodshed for revolution's sake. There is no purpose to be attained; violence to the point of paroxysm is its only objective. This is what distinguishes Satanism from ordinary human sinfulness.'

He also qoutes Lenin as saying:

"We have to use any ruse, dodge, trick, cunning, unlawful method, concealment, and veiling of the truth. The basic rule is to exploit the conflicting interests of the capitalist states."

John 8:44

2009/12/20 12:03Profile

Re:

Quote:

I was thinking about some similarities between Communism and Islam in their quest for world domination and how they look like crafts of Satan to weaken the nations(Is 14:12).

Following are some qoutes from a book called "Marx & Satan" by Richard Wurmbrand:

'There have been many revolutions in history. Each had an objective. The American revolution, for example, was fought for national independence, the French revolution for democracy. Marx is the only one who formulates as his aim a "permanent revolution," terrorisim and bloodshed for revolution's sake. There is no purpose to be attained; violence to the point of paroxysm is its only objective. This is what distinguishes Satanism from ordinary human sinfulness.'

He also qoutes Lenin as saying:

"We have to use any ruse, dodge, trick, cunning, unlawful method, concealment, and veiling of the truth. The basic rule is to exploit the conflicting interests of the capitalist states."

John 8:44

I agree. We will need the continual guidance of the Holy Spirit to give us wisdom to handle the delusion that continues to increase.

The constant drum beat will be Islam is peace. We are at peace. peace...peace...peace......

2009/12/21 10:55
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

For anyone interested, Voice of The Martyrs publishes a book of short testimonies of people that have become Christians in the Islamic state of Iran. The title is [i]Iran: Desperate for God[/i].

One testimony in particular is avaible as a small booklet. It is called [i]The Fanatic[/i].

2009/12/21 20:56Profile

Re:

Here is another very good site to put in your favorites.

religionofpeace dot com

(I spelled out the dot cuz I don't think SI wants me to link to other websites)

type that into your search engine and decide if you want to add it to your favorites for future research.
God bless

2009/12/26 9:50

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy