SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Giving away some books

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

well if you have any tozer, spurgeon, wesley, macarthur, piper, watchman nee let me know.

2009/12/13 20:42
jmooney6

Re:

Hi Brother,

I feel that I'm being led to Charles Spurgeon's "The Power of Prayer in a Believer's Life". Is it taken yet? :-)

2009/12/14 14:43Profile

Re:

Quote:
I feel that I'm being led to Charles Spurgeon's "The Power of Prayer in a Believer's Life". Is it taken yet?

It has been taken. However, [b]I do have a 1921 copy of Jonathan Goforth's classic book, "How I know God Answers Prayer". If you like that I will send that to you.[/b]

2009/12/14 19:28

Re: Watchman Nee

Quote:
well if you have any tozer, spurgeon, wesley, macarthur, piper, watchman nee let me know.

I do have some of Watchman Nee's works.

[b]"Not I But Christ"[/b]

[b]"Changed Into His Likeness"[/b]

[b]"What Shall This Man Do"[/b]

[b]"Love Not The World"[/b]

2009/12/14 19:37
jmooney6

Re:

Quote:
It has been taken. However, I do have a 1921 copy of Jonathan Goforth's classic book, "How I know God Answers Prayer". If you like that I will send that to you.

Hmmm, that sounds good. :-) Thanks my Brother. God bless.

2009/12/15 22:29Profile

Re:

I have some Jimmy Swaggart commentaries. These were printed 1999 so it will have the theme of the message of the cross in these commentaries, which will bless you. These are being sent out free of charge. Please TAKE advantage of my generosity. Please leaf through this thread for other books that are still available.

[b] Commentary of the book Ephesians[/b]. Heavy paper 550 pages, hard cover.

[b](2 copies) Commentary of the book of Galatians[/b]. Heavy paper 478 pages, hard cover.

[b]Commentary of the book of Hebrews.[/b]Heavy paper 831 pages, hard cover.

[b]Commentary of the book of Romans.[/b] Heavy paper 536 pages, hard cover.

2009/12/18 19:21
vasilef

ROMANIA

Re:

I would like this book please.
"The Christ of the Indian Road", by E. Stanley Jones. circa 1926. 213 pages
Thank you.

2009/12/20 15:51Profile

Re:

Quote:
I would like this book please. "The Christ of the Indian Road", by E. Stanley Jones. circa 1926. 213 pages Thank you.

Thanks Vasilef, your book will be mailed to you shortly.

2009/12/20 16:59

Re:

I have some books to part with: Please note, these are being sent to you free of charge, postage paid. Please take advantage of my generosity. PM me with address. Thank you.

Those of you who are interested in T.Austin Sparks I have two books.

1) What is Man by T.Austin Sparks. This is an older hard cover book in good shape. 131 pages

Inside cover reads: "A reconsideration of the tripartite nature of man-spirit, soul and body: and a review of the believers position in relation to present world conditions and the activities of the evil powers."

2) Living Waters From Deep Wells of Revelation Volume 2". Just to be sure, this is not a book about the book of Revelation. Paper back, good copy, 181 pages.

A lot of this books content is the Union we have in Christ. You'll love the table of contents. This book would be good for someone who is interested in learning about our place in Christ and to what purpose He has called us into.

This book is Colin Urquhart's book, "Faith For The Future". Paper back, good, 203 pages.

Another book entitled, "Holiness" by J.C.Ryle. Good copy, 219 pages.

More to come....

Thanks

2009/12/30 21:47
flameoffire

Michigan

Re:

Dear Brother,

Thank you so much for your open generosity. I would be very interested in the book in your earlier post:

Not I but Christ by Watchman Nee.

If that book is not available then:

Holiness by J.C. Ryle

would also be amazing.

2009/12/30 22:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy