SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Features and Suggestions For SermonIndex.net

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
but I would like to see the number of pages under Zac Poonen go to a second row! It is getting to 50 and more pages and the white portion of the web page is enlarging itself sideways!

Thank you for your suggestions. I will put this one on the immediate to-do list. thank you!

2009/12/8 12:23Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I pray that things remain simple and straight forward . . .

2009/12/8 16:35Profile
TrueWitness

Re:

Two suggestions:

1) On the main page under "Recent Discussions in the Forums": Please list the past 15 (instead of 10) posts in the forums.

2) When a discussion thread exceeds one page, please put a Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page ) at the BOTTOM of the page so I don't have to scroll to the top. And telling me that hitting the HOME button does the same thing as scrolling to the top, while true, is still irritating.

Christmas blessings to one and all!

2009/12/8 17:13Profile

Re: SI Suggestions

When I first came to SI, I missed having a forum list on every page (including a Search funtion), in a drop down menu, by which to move to my next point of interest, rather than having to come out through the general link at the top of the page to move to another forum. I'm not sure if such a drop-down menu would be wasteful of memory, but it would definitely save time.

An alphabetical, searchable index of all thread titles might be useful, esp if they could be separated out into the forum where they were posted, or, one could search for a poster who took part in that thread, so as to limit the number of threads to search within.

Really, I would like an properly accurate keyword search which could search either the written material you have provided, or, search the threads.

It would be a treat to be able to search for a quote someone has added to thread (by a classic author), separately from the articles you have stored by them.

Thank you.

2009/12/23 19:04
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Features and Suggestions For SermonIndex.net

Hi everyone.

This weekend I had an idea about the forums.

It has been mentioned before that the forums are meant to augment or supplement the resources available on the site.

The thought was to create a section in the forums for speakers(I think just now that something like this existed at one time?).

One permanent thread could exist to mention appropriate information about the speaker and then other threads could be created by users to discuss particular sermons and messages given by that speaker.

2009/12/23 21:20Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Features and Suggestions For SermonIndex.net

Have the admins considered mentioning what "Ad Hominem" and "Straw Man" arguments are in the forum requirements and etiquette?

2010/1/5 1:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy