SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Merry Christmas Y'all!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

"Krispy" is not writing this, I am his wife. Some of you I have talked with on here before, some not.

At our house the Christmas season begins officially on December 1st. It’s just a little tradition of ours. Oh, we have no tree yet (I hate having to sweep up the needles as the fall off!), but the carols of the season are playing on the CD player. Our littler ones begged for Christmas music early this year.

You can see the joy of Christmas in their eyes.

This is a very warm and inviting time of the year, and what a blessed time to remember and commemorate God coming to Earth wrapped in flesh for the express purpose of being the final sacrifice for the wiping away of our sins.

It's wonderful fun to sip hot Cocoa (don't forget the marshmallows!) and cozy up in front of the fire. I love to hear giggles coming from the boy's bedrooms. On a cold night I can hear the wind blowing through the trees, and sometimes can even see a snow flake or two. It's a full moon right now and it lights the forest surrounding our home in a silver colored light.

It's romantic!

Oh, I know Jesus was not born in December. But that is not important. What is important is that we all gather with the ones God has blessed us with and love on them. I love to give my "Krispy" a little sugar in the fire light! :-)

And it is in this spirit that I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas season! I read these forums all the time and I feel like I know each of you as friends.

Love on someone!

Merry Christmas!

Mrs. Krispy

2009/12/2 12:19
Leo_Grace

Re: Merry Christmas Y'all!

[size=medium][b][color=CC3300]Merry Christmas to Krispy's Family and to Everyone on SI![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:
what a blessed time to remember and commemorate God coming to Earth wrapped in flesh for the express purpose of being the final sacrifice for the wiping away of our sins.

Ah yes! The true spirit of Christmas is nothing less than love for God.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

2009/12/2 12:28Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Quote:
...a blessed time to remember and commemorate God coming to Earth wrapped in flesh for the express purpose of being the final sacrifice for the wiping away of our sins.

Amen, and may we never forget this glorious truth.

Merry Christmas.

2009/12/2 12:47Profile

Re:

Ah... I see my wife has been one here! :-)

Merry Christmas, babe!

Love ya...

Krispy

2009/12/2 14:20

Re:

merry christmas to you too, God bless you

2009/12/2 16:04
Ce4

Re:

ya mon... happy Chistmas time

2009/12/2 19:38Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Mrs. Krispy,

Your post is so sweet!

Enjoy this season with your children as much as you can. Savor each moment and delight in it. After you think they will never grow up you will find they are leaving home.

Hope you and your family will have a blessed Christmas!

ginnyrose

2009/12/2 21:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy